Trying to find the right gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find the right gun

I'll be eligible for a UKARA membership soon so I've trying to find the right gun. I'm stuck between an AEG or sniper rifle, I've got a list but in need help narrowing it down: maximum fps of 350, decent range, sniper scope, semi and full auto or a single shot with a maximum fps of 450-500. I would be willing to to customise. I like sniper rifles and I would say I'm better with them but everyone's told me a 3 round burst from an AEG is better than a single shot from a sniper. the problem I've always come up against is not been able to reach my target with a round, I can sneak up on them but the distance from a sniper rifle would make things so much easier, I could take out 4/4 instead of 2/4. I'm interested in L96A1's, my plan is to get a Warrior V3 MB-01 L96 Sniper Rifle and a Cyma P226 AEP with a 100 round clip. Any advice help me to point myself in the right direction would be nice.

Re: Trying to find the right gun

Nobody can really tell you what to buy. As everyone is different. It is however not recommended to get a sniper rifle as your first weapon. It can be a boring role. Specially if your rifle is high powered giving you a minimum engagement distance.

I myself have a sniper rifle, but it's under 350 FPS. So i have no MED. So if i get a little bored waiting i can always get close up and personal and get into the thick of things.

However, you are looking down the right road getting a sidearm also. I'd highly recommend a side arm in a sniper role.

Comment

If you are going to get a sniper rifle please dont be another person who gets the warrior L96.
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

That's what I was thinking, the p226 is semi and full auto pistol it's 200 fps so its helpful for the minimum engagement distance. I was looking at a L96 or ASG COVERT OPS (JG) BAR 10 G-SPEC, I was test firing one of these today and I can say not bad. it's just that the L96 has a higher fps.

Comment

Higher fps won't make it a better gun mate. I have the Bar-10 G-Spec. And for the price it's hard to beat. Yes it'll need a few new parts to get it to be a really good dedicated sniper rifle.

But the same goes for the L96. You will need to upgrade that also to keep it working problem free.

The TM/JG G-Spec is well known to be the best starter rifle. And the best for upgrades.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

don't be a dingbat Find out more about don't be a dingbat
          Working...
          X