Ghillie appraisal/advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghillie appraisal/advice

So i made this ghille bout 6 months ago and still havnt used it, tbh i feel abit of a tit wearing it and im abit insecure considering i made it myself and i've never made one before, so i was hoping you guys would give me your opinions on whether or not its actually any good.

thanks in advance,

moss monster!

bit blurry im afraid ;/

Re: Ghillie appraisal/advice

Looks pretty good from what i can make out? looks like it needs a mud bath to weather it

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

I would say it needs a little more work doing to it, good start but you need to remove the figure of your body, you need to remove your shoulders and blend the arms in so it looks like one big blob instead of human like. shred up some hessian sacks and die them then tie them on should help you along.

Comment

looks great already i think, if you were lieing down which im sure its designed for then no one would see you until they got fairly close if you were in the right enviroment. However i think because airsoft is such close ranges compared to real life, attention to detail may be quite inportant as said above you need to break up the human shape to conceal yourself better but i would keep it as light and easy to move about in as possible because you still have to move and shoot in this as well as stay hidden.
        For sale:

-Splitting M4
        -MP5 Parts
        -MP7a1
        -M9 Magazine

Comment

Maybe get some longer strips of whatever aswell so its not so regimented and breaks up you shape more. Otherwise it looks great.

Comment

Make sure you cover up your upper-face with camo-cream or something, exposed skin is always a dead giveaway for ghillies.

Aside from that, it looks pretty great. Maybe needs a mud-bath too

Comment

As said, you just need to break up your shape a little more and give it some natural weathering. Next time you're at your site roll around in it a bit, get some real leaves and twigs and other stuff stuck in there in a natural manner

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Venison Boring Administrator for A University Find out more about Venison
              Working...
              X