Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best way to improve KSC G18c range & accuracy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to improve KSC G18c range & accuracy?

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a KSC G18c and have been looking at ways to improve the range and/or accuracy. So far the only upgrades I have seen that could do this are a range of different inner barrels from 6.01 to 6.04. The current barrel *appears* to be a 6.08 but i have no way of measuring this, so it is purely a guess.

What diameter inner barrel would give me the greatest increase in performance, also are there any mods/new parts for the hop that could improve it?

Thankyou.

Re: Best way to improve KSC G18c range & accuracy?

a tightbore barrel will always increase accurcay and FPS compared to a non TB barrel and the tighter you go the bigger the fps increase however when using 6.01 and 6.02 barrels you may get BBs jammed in your barrel which can be a pain so i would go 6.03. For more range then you can change you hop up rubber and your hop up unit if its not very good.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

Using propane instead of green gas will give you the FPS bump even in cold weather
      Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik View Post
        Using propane instead of green gas will give you the FPS bump even in cold weather
        propane is green gas just with silicone oil added and perfume to make it smell nicer so they should perform the same i think?
        For sale:

-Splitting M4
        -MP5 Parts
        -MP7a1
        -M9 Magazine

Comment

I don't mean to be anti productive but I would say put it up on the classified and spend the money on a TM. Other than that Inner barrel should help, use .25bb's, maybe a new hop rubber if the current one has had it.
          Yes Wilko you are right Propane is Green gas but without the Silicone, you just need to put it in yourself.

Comment

If your not using .25g bbs use them .
            Easiest way to improve range .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jcowley Find out more about Jcowley
            Working...
            X