Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Gun :D

Hi everyone

I have been to airsoft locally a few times and me and a friend want to get into the sport

I am looking at a large verity if guns I would like a G36C as I think they look awesome there are other guns aswell but that is the one lol, I was wanted to know what's the best make to buy one? And what is better electric or gas? Our max ffs is 375 for rifles so don't want to be going over :P

Also is there any you would recommend?

My budget consists of 200-300 on the gun might push higher if the package is right, because need to get the rest of the kit aswell

Thanks for your time :D
    Troy

Re: First Gun :D

Stick with AEGs to begin with bud. GBBRs are all well and good, but you require knowledge and patience with them as they can be temperamental.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Are you 18+?

Get a jg g36c very cheap and very good that will leave you with the money to get boots , camos and a good tac vest.

Not to mention a good battery and charger plus a side arm .

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Stick with AEGs to begin with bud. GBBRs are all well and good, but you require knowledge and patience with them as they can be temperamental.
        Thanks

And am 19 I know it needs to be bright ect just messaging everyone with a good gun :P

Comment

Don't go down the two-tone route!

Patience, as they say, is a virtue. Play your games, get a valid defense and buy RIFs. Not some Lime-green/Blue/Orange horror!
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

before you jump into the g36c, make sure you take a look at all the other g36 series, but jg definantely the best g36c

Comment

two tones fine just paint it or buy parts works out cheaper than renting .

Comment

Originally posted by meyer View Post
                before you jump into the g36c, make sure you take a look at all the other g36 series, but jg definantely the best g36c
                Are you kidding?

With the market out there "the best" is going a bit far..

For a first gun yes, servicable, reliable, good all rounder.
                The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

okay its not the best, best for the price, that better?

Comment

Bit of clarification makes everything better!
                    The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

Originally posted by meyer View Post
                      I would of said the real G36C is probably the best one myself...

Joking apart, the JG G36C is very good, especially for the price, but the best one I have seen is the KWA one. Mine performs flawlessly, comes with a 6.05mm barrel as standard, and the gearbox is LiPo ready, which is good because the battery space in G36s is not the best, especially in the G36Cs, you can only fit a mini battery in there.

Also, externals feel very sturdy, everything is made out of high quality polymer, like on the real thing. The metal parts are the barrel, flash-hider, iron sights, and rails.

What's your price range buddy?

Other ones to look at are the SRC ones, which I hear are very good. Although the sizings of parts are slightly different to other makes I've heard, so if you choose to put on aftermarket parts (I.e. a RIS handguard) then bear that in mind.

EDIT: Fail, price range was said in the original post... :/ For that money you can get a KWA G36c though.
                      Last edited by da1994; 25 July, 2011, 19:54.

Comment

Just been playing with 30 new CYMA G36c, the build quality and weight is something else
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                        airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

You stated you have played locally a few times, care to elaborate? you might qualify yo having a defense depending on how many times you have played and in what time frame. G36's are a good solid choice Jg will have a hard time finding them new but if you don't mind buying second hand then all is good. If you only want brand new then go for SRC Gen3.

and the gearbox is LiPo ready
                          o.O please don't buy into KWA's "Lipo Ready" statement. most if not all are fine to run 7.4 Lipo so technically almost any aeg is Lipo ready and it's not just KWA, that saying KWA guns are built well

Comment

The ares one is just pushing £210 so you could go for that, probably quite good. How about an src one, and you can get one in clear plastic instead of flouresant. Also meant to be good.

Comment

Get a SRC G36C they are fantastic out of the box. For that money you could get one a battery, charger and some spare mags
                              It can be set on fire.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mitre3 Find out more about Mitre3
                              Working...
                              X