Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Anyone tried the "JG G36K RIS M4 Club Foot Stock AEG"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried the "JG G36K RIS M4 Club Foot Stock AEG"?

I'm getting a gun for the first time and, within my budget, i was going to get the acm famas over the JG G36K M4 Club Foot but i literally just read that it's crap.

sooo, has anyone ever tried/does anyone own the g36k m4 club foot?

Any advice is great
    Originally posted by cool-breeze87
    I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Re: Anyone tried the "JG G36K RIS M4 Club Foot Stock AEG"?

Something to know about the internet, everything has a bad review somewhere. Don't immediately assume because someone thinks it's rubbish it is.

In terms of the JG G36 series, I know they are meant to be very highly regarded, and most people would recommend them.

But, as an example of this, I got a JG G36 a while back, and it was crap, so bad in fact, that none of the internals are JG any more, because none of it worked.

Comment

'JG G36K M4 Club Foot' ... WHAT!?
      Signature Removed

Comment

Is it this?

Or without the RIS and silencer?

Comment

You made the right choice, the ACM famas is rubbish, if your getting one, get a TM. the G36 probably perform the same as there other g36's and in my case, thats pretty good for a stock gun. Only thing to watch out for is the m4 mag adaptor might not feed great but it will probably just need a bit of wiggling.

Comment

Sorry, should have posted a link, this is **no you really shouldn't of**

@Xxerox I was fine with the first three comments but then there were around ten to twelve comments all saying ACM sucked :/

I feel sorta bad not getting it from zero one but there's no way I'll have enough money for that for ages. But **sigh** are pretty good, I know my friends have easily gone to **read rules** and had them fix their gun.
            Last edited by ThePope; 26 July, 2011, 12:09.
            I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

No links allowed.

Comment

thats one frigging ugly gun lol

Comment

No.. You shouldn't have posted a link :P

It is a hideous gun...
                  Looks hella uncomfortable too...
                  Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by generalbaxter View Post
                    thats one frigging ugly gun lol
                    Helpful post...................

You can't post links as been said before, just go and read the rules it'll take you 5 mins, ie not that bad.

Anyway in terms of the gun, unless you really, really want that gun, i'd recommend the G&G combat machine line, they're cheaper but many will rate them higher than the JG because they have a higher build quality, mind you then again you mightn't want 'just another m4' but then again, there are still other options, if you like the AK line i can highly recommend the CYMA AK they're great.

But what it'll come down to is, no matter which you buy make sure you buy a smart charger and a battery as the ones provided with the CYMA and JG are downright *@$%.

EDIT: here's some links for you.

CM16 (m4) Black - http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5645
                    CM16 raider (the raider is basically a shorter barreled m4 with ris unit) http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6076

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                    Kid has issues

Comment

Whoaaa, that's a little bit precious isn't it? Zero one get a lot of money anyway. Sorry I posted the link. Found it pretty funny how only a couple people commented but as soon as I post one little link I get an infraction and evryone is like OHMYGOOOODDDDDD :P

Thanks Orange, with the Carbine, which is a better upgrade, M90 or M100 spring? Like I say, I'm new to buying guns

Comment

M100 spring will take you to the very top of AEG permitted fps. Can range from 330 to 350 fps...
                        an M90 will take you a bit lower, more towards the 300fps mark, like many TM guns, which are usually circa. 280fps.
                        sigpic

Comment

Get the m90, then you can just upgrade barrel and airseal and not worry about going over.

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                            Get the m90, then you can just upgrade barrel and airseal and not worry about going over.
                            This even if you don't have the money for a new barrel yet as that way you'll have no qualms no matter what site you go to or if you decide to upgrade the barrel in futures.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                            You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                            Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
                              Whoaaa, that's a little bit precious isn't it? Zero one get a lot of money anyway. Sorry I posted the link. Found it pretty funny how only a couple people commented but as soon as I post one little link I get an infraction and evryone is like OHMYGOOOODDDDDD :P

Thanks Orange, with the Carbine, which is a better upgrade, M90 or M100 spring? Like I say, I'm new to buying guns
                              I sit here all day waiting for someone to break the rules so I can tell them off and increase the size of my e-penis by a couple of inches.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ninja Find out more about Ninja
                              Working...
                              X