src mp40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• src mp40

hi guys im sort of getting into the ww2 style airsoft play and theres to mp40 to choose from the agm mp40 only 50rd mags and the src mp40 witch is the only mp40 on the market witch has hi caps but i herd of stories that the src mp40 is really let down by the hi caps as they are rubbish and after a while they just simple fall out and have alot of feeding problems just wondering if any one has had this with theres any help much appriceted

Re: src mp40

From my trawling of the internet I have heard that the AGM is the one to go for.

Comment

You can also get King Arms 110-round midcaps for the AGM MP40. They can also be used in the AGM Sten (which hi-caps can't).
      That's a good thing in my view (as a Sten AND MP40 owner).

Only problem, though, is that AFAIK the AGMs are out of production now, but some shops still have stock.

The SRCs are inhibited by the single-gun mags (can't be used in any other gun), and useless EBB.

The SRC is full-auto only, which is historically accurate, but AGM has semi-auto as well, which you might need for some CQB scenarios.

AGM went a bit arse-backwards there: They put semi on the MP40, which shouldn't have it, but didn't put it on the Sten, which should.

Comment

i can't complain about my scr mp40, over a year now and still going strong.

the mags are full metal and clip into the mag well, they can't fall out unless you press the button.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
        Working...
        X