Clear All

• time for some boots

looking for some boots price range £45-50

WAS LOOKING AT THESE ON ZERO ONE

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1819

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...roducts_id=146

witch set are better?

Re: time for some boots

Neither. Buy Magnums. Well within your price range and they will out last YOU
    BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

do zero one do them?

Comment

No, but you can get them pretty much anywhere online. The bay has hundreds, and at good prices.

I got my last two pairs off the pair and they've lasted nearly 3 years with minimum wear on them. And that's been nearly 3 years of me constantly wearing them.
        BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

Hmm. I had a pair of magnums and they were crap - fell apart after a couple of months. When did you get yours? I've heard they moved production to China, which has affected their quality...

Comment

Ive used and abused the CRAP out of my magnum panthers and they are starting to get a bit worse for wear after around 7 months, partly because i never polished em or looked after em really so thats to be expected

but whatever you do, dont buy freaking boots online thats a game of chance you may as well play roulette, go into a store n try em some boots just dont like some peoples feet

Comment

hi, I have 4 pairs of Jolly boots. 2 brand new pairs and 2 used but in good nick. All size 45. I'm a UK size 10 and these are a good comfy fit. These are the current issue boot for riot police. They are gortex, have oil and petrol resistant anti-static soles and steel toe caps. Have worn these style boots for many years and can say that they are really sturdy. They are £45 to buy online. I'm looking £35 including postage for the new ones and £25 for the used pairs. Buyer to cover fees.
              "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

My first assault boots were Viper, and they got abused but lasted me two years or so maybe a bit more. Now I use the British surplus desert boot, £20 can't argue with that and they have taken some abuse aswell.

Comment

I use Lowa boots, but if you have never had a pair of boots I suggest going to a shop in person and trying them on to see which ones you like
                  Originally posted by Tiercel
                  The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sav2011 Find out more about sav2011
                  Working...
                  X