X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spas12 flash hider and shell lid?

hi guys

Is it possible to buy these?

if not i take it the flash hider simply screws on the end? if so I think i might be able to knock one up on a lathe. Gun im buying is missing these 2 parts

thanks

Re: Spas12 flash hider and shell lid?

hope this helps....

the 'flash hider' just slips on & is secured with a (grub)screw

i wouldn't worry about the shell cover - they don't actually hold the shell in place, they're held in by a catch. also, the covers are pretty fragile. probably why the gun you're getting doesn't have one
    h e y d r i c h
    L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

the shell door is made from metal, its the lugs that are molded into the body that are the weak point, I did have a shell door floating around in my toolbox Im sure from my old spas, dont count on it though, it was a while ago I saw it last

a guy called auroris used to knock out some stunning flash hiders for spas12s, i did the anodising on some of them, lovely bits of work
      http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
      airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

if you could have a look for me that would be great

ive spoke to my old man who is an engineer about knocking up a flast hider on his lathe then painting it, should be easier enough to do. might look into knocking up a shell door as well

just gotta pick up some material for the job first

Comment

They must be a common thing to be missing. I sold one years ago with those parts which I removed. I then sold them on to someone else recently who needed them.

Somewhere there's a SPAS 12 with a stock that latches to the rear sight and has a moving bolt cover, missing a shell door and flash hider

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dwarfy Find out more about Dwarfy
          Working...
          X