Daniel defense rails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel defense rails

Hello people, Now im closing a deal, where ill be getting a king arms casv, the one with the fire pig just poking out the end, now im wondering what size DD MK18 rail i would need to buy to get the same effect with the fire pig. Thanks in advance :D
    sigpic

Re: Daniel defense rails

Surely it depends what length your barrel is?

Comment

I dont know as i dont have the rifle yet, If you knew what the king arms casv was then im guessing youd know the answer lol
      sigpic

Comment

I don't have a CASV so I can't measure, but it looks about 10.5 inches. So I would assume the DD MK18 10.3" is the closest you'd get if you want just the flash hider poking out.
        Last edited by FoxyGrandpa; 28 July, 2011, 16:22.

Comment

Sorry for double post: I meant MK18 9.5". I think...

Comment

would seem about right, Now for where to get one lol i shall use my google fu!
            sigpic

Comment

Here's my CQBR with a 9.5" RIS II...if I added a Fire Pig flash hider it wouldn't be quite as recessed as you'd want it, I don't think:

Comment

What would you reccomend then mate. bearing in mind the casv m barrel is probably even shorter than a cqbr. you got any more for sale? dd rails i mean
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, right - if we're talking shorter than CQBR then 9.5" is probably the one for you.

The one in the pic is a SOCOM Gear one - which is practically the same as the Madbull one, aside from the finish - let me know if you want any dimensions.

lol - no more rails for sale. I think I've had my run of bad luck with them

The SOCOM Gear Mk18 is easily the best rail I've owned. The way the bottom rail is closer to the barrel makes it really ergonomic. Really happy with it.

Comment

Be a gent and pm me some ideas of where to look please mate. cheaper one of the socom or mad bull. ta joe
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if these fit on a standard aeg without any additional parts needed?
                      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                      Working...
                      X