torch with strobe function and remote switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torch with strobe function and remote switch

Hi guys, I'm looking for a torch or PEQ box, with both strobe function and remote pressure pad, anyone can give any suggestion? either airsofter version or real steel.
    sigpic

I actually have a torch that runs off simply AA batteries, with on, low light, and strobe. And a mount for it. No pressure pad just an on off seitch though. Has no glass lens as that got shot out though! You can have it for a tenner if you like

Comment

Re: torch with strobe function and remote switch

O light M20 warrior, has 2 versions, one with selectable power settings and strobe, and the spec ops version which has a button for direct access to the strobe function, 320 lumens which is bright. There is also the M21 which is the same but kicks out 500 lumens, mounting kits and pressure pad can be bought for it or as part of a packedge. Since I got mine loads of people at my local site got them too.
      I can't link as it breaks forum rules, but a good google will hit up on the place in the UK.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        O light M20 warrior, has 2 versions, one with selectable power settings and strobe, and the spec ops version which has a button for direct access to the strobe function, 320 lumens which is bright. There is also the M21 which is the same but kicks out 500 lumens, mounting kits and pressure pad can be bought for it or as part of a packedge. Since I got mine loads of people at my local site got them too.
        I can't link as it breaks forum rules, but a good google will hit up on the place in the UK.
        This. Or the T20 which also runs at ~300 lumens and has a strobe function. It is cheaper than the M20 but is also a smaller diameter and therefore doesn't fit in standard mounts.

I think this is the 3rd time this week i've recommended Olight to someone on here lol

Comment

thanks guys, I 've looked into it.
          but if I changed it to the remote switch, then there wont be strobe funcion any more.
          sigpic

Comment

On the Olights you set the mode using the head of the torch. Whichever mode is selected is the one you get when you press the pressure switch so you can still use strobe when you've got the pressure switch connected.

Comment

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
              thanks guys, I 've looked into it.
              but if I changed it to the remote switch, then there wont be strobe funcion any more.
              Yeah there will, the normal one is a bezel selector but you leave it on strobe.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deanfirst Find out more about deanfirst
              Working...
              X