Holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holsters

so i've been searching for a holster i can use which twist or wave about wildly when im running, as im quite active and like to sprint about.

i have tried a regular viper drop leg, which i liked as the pistol was conveniently located however after sprinting tended to end up annoyingly on the front of my thigh. i recently also bought a shoulder holster, but unfortunately (i think due to my body size and probably my terrible posture) waves around and gets in the way of my arm as i run anyway.

so im calling on advice before i blow away more money, i was thinking of trying a tactical holster platform but id like to know if they also suffer from twisty leg syndrome.

thanks guys.

Re: Holsters

stick it in your belt

Comment

Try a 6004 style holster, I have one now after my epic serpa fail. They do not move when you run, I personally do not like drop legs but not on this occasion. It is the only 'comfy' one for me, it doesnt move when you run, keeps the pistol securely. Cannot fault it whatsoever.

Comment

Drop leg SERPA. They have rubber woven into the staps which keeps it exactly where you leave it!

Comment

I agree - drop leg serpa (or clone if your not made of money). I had the same problem of flappy holsters but the serpa has sorted all of that. Like jagillham said, rubber woven straps help massively but also it has 2 points of attachment to your belt which also stops the movement.

Comment

Serpa...trust me it will be your best investment!..you will never have that problem again ever
            Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Blackhawk SERPA holster, best you can buy
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Blackhawk Serpa on the dropleg or molle platform (if you have a molle vest)

Comment

Best place for a pistol is on your tac-vest at chest hight. Up out the way so it wont snag on anything and easy to draw.

If your a sniper / support or spend time prone then put it on your belt.

Leg holsters look great. If you want to pose then you cant beat a leg rig. I have 3 different types.
                  But they all move around if your sprinting.
                  They will also waste energy as ANYTHING straped to your legs WILL effect your gait and make you more tired.
                  The also have a habbit of catching on every bush, tree , doorframe etc.

Comment

get yourself a bianchi holster--they are superb and very very secure.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Venison Boring Administrator for A University Find out more about Venison
                    Working...
                    X