Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slinging a secondary whilst sniping

Hey!

So i've currently got a tanaka m700 aics, and would be great whilst sniping to have an automatic backup on top of my pistol, in this case it will be my vfc pdw, it should be decent as it is nice and compact when folded, however not sure if i would fold it when slinging it.

So yeh basically i'm just asking for advice on what kind of sling to get, and how to use it if i want to keep my pdw strapped tightly and securely on my back, but so it's gonna be fairly easy to get to, i can't be moving / crawling around and the pdw swinging around on my back making loud noise every movement!

Cheers guys

Re: slinging a secondary whilst sniping

where are the sling mounts located on the pdw?

Comment

Re: slinging a secondary whilst sniping

one on the end of the folding stock, on on each side of the gun at te topof the pistol grip, and one and the back of the gun where the stock is attached. I will be getting a 'hand sto' if is needed, which will be an extra mount at the front of the gun on the end of the rails.

Comment

What I do is have one by the pistol grip on the receiver, and one on the RIS. 2 point sling. If I get a gun hit, swing it round onto my back, job done

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
        Working...
        X