magpul stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magpul stocks

ok so iv got a half magpul m4 on its way and was looking to get one of the stock's but since its a cqb m4 i dont think the ubr stock looks right but i like the ctr/moe stock, my question is whats the difference between moe and ctr stocks they look about the same?
    Originally posted by fuzzhead
    I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Re: magpul stocks

the moe hasn't got a lock whereas the ctr has thats about it hope that helps mate

Comment

The MOE is a simplified version of the CTR without the friction lock, this is a secondary lock which is applied after the usual positional lock. It is used to tighten up the stock on the stock pipe and thus reduce the wobble..
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
        the moe hasn't got a lock whereas the ctr has thats about it hope that helps mate
        ^^ Thats it in a nut shell. The CTR has a little latch so you can lock it making it honestly very slightly/if at all more secure at which ever position is most comfortable. The MOE is exactly the same, minus this little lock.

Druico
        Originally posted by hoggy21
        Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

Also the ctr is slightly more expensieve

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ok so iv got a half magpul m4 on its way and was looking to get one of the stock's but since its a cqb m4 i dont think the ubr stock looks right but i like the ctr/moe stock, my question is whats the difference opibetween moe and ctr stocks they look about the same?
            Ive got a ubr stock mounted on my sentry which is a cqb rifle and it looks sweet but thats my opinion ill put some pics up if you want

Comment

So its the ctr stock however I wouldn't mind pics of the ubr stock cause I like it aswell
              Originally posted by fuzzhead
              I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

no worries mate a buddy of mine has the gun atm he's fitting a smart control unit for me as soon as i take it off him ill send some pics

Comment

CTR also has a QD sling point which the MOE lacks, though it's in a rather odd position that most people probably won't use. To be honest, for airsoft usage the CTR does the same job as the UBR and you can still use an ASAP plate with the CTR; so considering it costs a lot less, I wouldn't generally recommend the UBR unless you seriously are in absolute love with the looks of the thing.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Raptor Find out more about Raptor
                  Working...
                  X