KWA M4A1 2GX for starter gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA M4A1 2GX for starter gun

Hi, Basically I am looking to buy my first airsoft gun and was just wondering if the KWA M4A1 2GX would be a good option i need it in two-tone because i am not yet UKARA licensed. I was thinking that after i do get licensed i would buy the parts that are two-tone from KWA itself to make it full black. It will be my primary gun for a long time, and as it is a m4 obviously the external modding capabilities are near endless, would anything need to be be changed internally for this to be a long term weapon?.I was also wondering if the picture i attached would count as Two-tone having the stock, carrying handle, pistol grip and forgrip all painted? If not the KWA is there any other full metal M4A1s that you may recommend. Im willing to spend anywhere up to £350 on the gun. Cheers

Re: KWA M4A1 2GX for starter gun

1) ukara isn't a license its a defence .
    2) get a G&P m4 so much better and couple shops offer 18 month warrentys with it .
    3) as long as the gun is 51% or more two tone then its ok.

Comment

Mate get UKARA registered first rent a gun till you are then get a nice shiny KWA M4A1 The KWA series aren't far off flawless if you look after it it will look after you. I've never had a problem with KWA...ironically i've had plenty with G&P i personally wouldnt rec them.
      KWA's two tone series come pre painted by KWA on the body and stock, would probs cost you over £100 to replace with black parts. My advise is play your three games ge registered buy a nice R.I.F, 2 or 3 extra mags, a chest rig or vest, by the time yu've played a few games and talk to as many people as possible you'll have a good idea of what your gunna buy

Hope tis helps

SSD
      Originally Posted by balaclava ben
      i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
      sigpic

Comment

OK thank you both ill look into G&P, but i may just rent untill i get UKARA registered would prob save alot of money in the long run. cheers for the quick replys. :D

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
          1) ukara isn't a license its a defence .
          2) get a G&P m4 so much better and couple shops offer 18 month warrentys with it .
          3) as long as the gun is 51% or more two tone then its ok.
          in what way other than slightly on appearance is g&p better?
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Go with g&p m4 i had to decide between the g&p and the kwa and i think i made the right choice.Its got an Insane rate of fire with an 8.4 i think mine stock was around 20rps.
            I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
              in what way other than slightly on appearance is g&p better?
              I just prefer them tbh they are basically the same performance wise but I like G&P internals better , kwa are over rated imo .

Comment

just a quick question ive been looking at this http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5613 and was wondering what type or RIS i could get for it and a type of Crane stock for a rear wired battery. also will it only take G&P external custom parts or will it be able to use other make eg. Magpul ? cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RedemptiionZ Find out more about RedemptiionZ
                Working...
                X