Multicam help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicam help

Hi guys just started to buy some multicam and would like a bit of help is there more than one type as the solo vest I have looks alot lighter than the gear on eBay and here any ideas
    Also were can I get cheap multisham?? Not willing to spend too much on it cheers
    Patch
    Originally posted by bulldoguk
    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Re: Multicam help

You could try PROPPER multicam on ebay it goes for around £45 for the trousers and £45 for the jacket. I'm having trouble myself finding a multicam molle vest for not to much money.
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

I'm not going to lie, I got full kit for MTP (smock, shirt, trousers), for £45 total on ebay. If you're patient you'll do a lot better than £90 for a set of multicam I'm sure.

Comment

Is it all the same thought as looking at it mine is alot lighter
        I'm in dpm and vest is mine a different type??? I have no idear lol

Comment

Well you can go for the helikon camogrom which is the polish equivalent of Multicam, relatively cheap and pretty good quality.

Don't know what it's like compared to crye multicam but it goes well with the emerson multicam pants i just got from asia.

Comment

See if you can stretch your budget for a set of propper multicam, they do trousers for around the £40 mark, and shirt for around the same, I use the trousers, teamed up with a 5.11 UBAC shirt, the UBAC was £60, but well worth it, if you go down the multisham route, more than likely it will end up costing more, as quality not as good, I can point you in the right direction for propper gear if ypu need it.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken that pic is at the outpost. I have the camogram polish type no issues regards quality it's really nice, does have camogram written into the pattern though not sure why.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys and ya that is the outpost great little site will have a look at the polish gear

Comment

If you wait for a few months the CS95 pattern MTP's should be more avalible as the army is now issuing the PCS MTP clothing so the whole army will be in the new PCS by June next year.

Comment

This is the set I've got and it's worth every penny, at a good price as well.

Zeroone have a good selection of clothing, most of which is at a decent price.
                    Yes you can get MTP on ebay, as many of it is always flogged on ebay, but if you wanted multicam itself then just click ze link below

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/index....rtdir=a&page=2

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the help guys and here is the out come

Comment

Very nice mate. I'm in currently putting together a multicam kit. What molle vest have you got on? It goes very well with the trousers and jacket.
                        Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

go to cadetdirect.com they're the only people who are legally allowed to sell actual british army issue mtp

Comment

It's a solo international vest £110 brand new but I got it off here

Originally posted by carniboy View Post
                            go to cadetdirect.com they're the only people who are legally allowed to sell actual british army issue mtp
                            just a warning bud forum rules say you can't post competing web pages :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

patch Hello my name is Chris I live in reading a member of x-site Find out more about patch
                            Working...
                            X