Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Weapon Case / Storage, Soft case or hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Case / Storage, Soft case or hard?

As a new player I've yet to purchase a means to store / carry / transport my weapons.

At present my weapons remain in there original boxes which being of cardboard isn't conducuve to a prelonged existence. Now the reason why after 5 months I still haven't purchased is because I don't want to invest in one direction (I have 5 rifles, 6 pistols) considering the cost I'm gonna incur to cover my arsenal. Also being slightly OCD I'd prefer to purchase all the same bags / case, should that be the final decision.

I'm interested to hear what other people have done, and how they've got on? Hard case / Soft cases / other ideas?

Re: Weapon Case / Storage, Soft case or hard?

i've got a number of cases the best one i've found however is a shot box its a lockable box with foam inserts that you can remove so it moulds around your gun keeping it inplace.
    i also have a number of swiss arms bags for various guns

Comment

You taking them all to each skirmish?

I'd just use a double bag, and then can carry 2 longs, and 2 pistols easily

Comment

get the viper multi gun carrier i could squeeze into it.
        ruger mk 1
        mk23 with supressor
        ak74
        aks74u
        p90
        fal
        m500 shotgun
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I have a varitiy of bags and cases, but its up to you really
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

all mine are hard cases 2 rifles in each

Comment

1. In general yes all the weapons go on game day, there used by friends & family.

2. Those with soft bags, do u keep 'em stored at home in the bags also?

3. Has anyone used soft & rigid transport case / bag. My concern being which is easier to use. I get the impression rigid cases are great but clumsy, and take up alot of space in your car, especially if you've got alot to shift! Perhaps I shud just sell my car and buy a van, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                1. In general yes all the weapons go on game day, there used by friends & family.

2. Those with soft bags, do u keep 'em stored at home in the bags also?

3. Has anyone used soft & rigid transport case / bag. My concern being which is easier to use. I get the impression rigid cases are great but clumsy, and take up alot of space in your car, especially if you've got alot to shift! Perhaps I shud just sell my car and buy a van, lol.
                hard cases are better for transport because u can stack them.and less chance of damage by clumsy kids treading on them, and yes im looking at vans as well

Comment

Originally posted by bill1310 View Post
                  hard cases are better for transport because u can stack them.and less chance of damage by clumsy kids treading on them, and yes im looking at vans as well
                  Thats good advice. On game day spend as much time playing quartermaster and organising logistics. If your using solid cases considering there's not much in the price between medium to large, what size do you use? I'm concerned if I go large (which I don't need due to gun sizes) the case because overly heavy. But large is better if I can fit two guns in plus couple pistols. Keeps my cost down also.

Comment

I've just re cut the foam for my Peli 1720, and can now fit my M7A1, G18C, 6 Emags and 2 G18C mags, as well as a replica Surefire.

For me this makes the most sense as I only have one gun case to carry (batteries and everything else goes in my kit bag) and the case even has wheels to drag along.

If I have to use my motorbike to get to a skirmish, it will fit across, but filtering then becomes impossible!

The other advantage is that as well as protecting the contents from getting crushed, it's also waterproof when closed and lockable to keep the contents safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                      Thats good advice. On game day spend as much time playing quartermaster and organising logistics. If your using solid cases considering there's not much in the price between medium to large, what size do you use? I'm concerned if I go large (which I don't need due to gun sizes) the case because overly heavy. But large is better if I can fit two guns in plus couple pistols. Keeps my cost down also.
                      i have one large for l1a1 slr and my fnc para andall the rest are medium plus u can put mags for each rifle in the cases ,i custom all cases with foam cut outs to fit percific guns

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Diablo Find out more about Diablo
                      Working...
                      X