Collapse

G&G CM16 Carbine - Inner barrel length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G CM16 Carbine - Inner barrel length?

Does anyone have the G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Carbine? I was looking at tightbore barrel for the gun but I don't have it yet, so can anyone tell me the length of the inner barrel?

Looking forward to the weekender :D

Chris
    Originally posted by cool-breeze87
    I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Re: G&G CM16 Carbine - Inner barrel length?

Dont hold me to this but i belive most G&Gs come with a 6.04 barrel as standard

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

a quick google says 363mm

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Thanks a lot, what battery would work best in it/not blow it up? was guna get a 8.4 v mini but i read somewhere that 9.6 would be good?
        Originally posted by cool-breeze87
        I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

Go with an 8.4 it will last longer.
          I'm A Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.

Comment

A 9.6 will work fine, but I prefer the slightly lower fire rate the 8.4 yields, better ammo conservation, while still being a perfectly usable fire rate. But yes, the barrel is 363mm, standard M4 length, though I'm not sure whether the combat machines have 6.04mm barrels, I'm reasonably confident the plasticas do though, and internally the two are largely pretty similar, so it may well do. In any case, I do know the combat machine carbines are perfectly usable out of the box, my friend has one (I have a plastica M16 on the other hand).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ninja Find out more about Ninja
            Working...
            X