Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best GBB Rifle?

Hello all,

Apologies if there is already a thread on this topic, I did search but I have a real hankering for a skirmishable GBBR. I already have a decent AEG for a primary and a GBB SMG and pistol as secondaries, so really it would be for the hits and giggles.

I know the WE open bolts are mean't to be good but is there anything else that people can recommend? Are the VFCs or AGM M4 any good for instance?

Thanks,

Olphy.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Re: The best GBB Rifle?

WE G39c - all you need is NPAS and you're away - but really any of the WE open bolts as you said, they are the most reliable out the box! Do not get an AGM M4 unless you want to replace most parts of it.

Comment

WE g39e is the best amigo.

Comment

inokatsu m4 sopmod

Comment

my muzzy custom m4 i have for sale;-) fantastic gun

Comment

Inokatsu M4 is the best but also comes at the highest price. Then your looking at £50+ per mag.

On a more realistic budget though the we G39 series. They are awesome, reliable and accurate. I bought the uk model and haven't needed to fit a npas yet. Used it a couple of weeks ago on a night game, temp was around 18 and it chronoed at 328 on .20's. I just love it. I'd love to get the we l85gbbr but just haven't got the money, and then there's the new we AK, mmmmmmmmm

Comment

g39 is a great base is the general concensus .I have used one and I don't realy like the g36, but it was great fun and performed fantastically if I had to go gbbr id get one.

Comment

I like the G39s, especially the full sized E variant. I'll keep my eye out on the forums. What are the opinions of the Scar, or are they a bit saltier price wise?

Thanks,

Olphy.
                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I'd say a WE open bolt Scar... Which I have for sale
                  G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

kjw ruger 1022 :P you will not be dissapointed
                    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

I got to try a couple of WE PDW's at the weekend Bloody Hell! they kick like a .22 :D

Who cares if you cant hit anything because of the recoil or your knackered because the mags weigh a ton what a lovely bit of kit.

Comment

All of the WE open bolt series, however i havent had experience of the M14, so dont know about that

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                          I got to try a couple of WE PDW's at the weekend Bloody Hell! they kick like a .22 :D

Who cares if you cant hit anything because of the recoil or your knackered because the mags weigh a ton what a lovely bit of kit.

If you think the PDW's kick hard, try my G39 - its like an l85 on blanks!

Comment

a lot of the m15/m16s kick just like the real thing, course ive only shot the real m15, not an m16

Comment

The Inokatsu is without doubt the hardest kicking GBBR to date, but if you're looking for value for money then the G39 seems to be a good option.
                              I'm much more of a WA system man personally, so if you're going for an AR then I'd have to suggest a WA based rifle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olphy Find out more about Olphy
                              Working...
                              X