Magpul PTS MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul PTS MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

Hey everyone, soo been wanting to ask this question for a while now and have seen a few of the questions answered but really wanted to find out all your lovely opinions. Well, new job in september, means new big pay check and i plan to splash some of it on a nice new G&P Magpul PTS MOE M4. Already decided im going to rewire it to the stock tube so i can shove a RIS on it, either a 9.5" or a 12.5" maybe both so i can swap and change the front ends depending on role etc.

As i have no experience with G&P internals, although they have been very well recommended by almost everyone ive spoke to, i was pretty much just wondering what else i should be looking at upgrading. Heared that sometimes its worth putting a Madbull Ultimate Hop Unit in, also planning on putting in a new TB inner barrel, and a longer exterior barrel.

Any suggestions or recommendations on what i should be looking at or they things i should be looking at replacing

Thanks guys.
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: Magpul PTS MOE M4 - Internal Upgrades

Sorry to double post but was just wondering about the hop rubber etc, any upgrades to accuracy and range is a must. Wanna look at around 350-400 fps so any recommendations would be great.

Also not really sure what length barrel's ill need, so inner barrel length and even exterior with the 12.5" DD rail.

Thanks again guys
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

Why buy the moe just to take it apart, g&p are now producing the m4
      With the 12.5 inch dd rail and 14.5 inch barrel.

Comment

if your going to put a ris on why not just get a g&p sentry and g&p internals are not the best but the exteranls are by far the best its up but its up to you funny enought i have order a g&p moe but waiting on it to be delivered lolz

Comment

Because the price of all the Magpul stuff individually would cost a lot more if i bought it all seperately, and well i only want to swap things not take it to part.

Comment

Please don't take this as a slight but is it a case of magpul just for the sake of magpul.

Before magpul lovers flame me, I use nothing but p mags and xtm rails on my gun but i use them purely for purpose, it helps that they're the best thing going for the job required of them.

My KA can only fit a 7.4 800 mah battery in the stock tube so i have to change it out during a skirmish however my vfc with the lmt style crane stock houses the 7.4 2200 mah crane stock battery and it goes all day and then some. Buying an moe with magpul stock will probably only give you the same amount of space for a battery plus the additional cost/hassle of rewiring the gearbox.

Each to their own just seems like a lot of palaver just for a magpul body when the colt body looks pretty awesome itself.

seriosuly considering picking one up myself but already have too many guns in the house i'm just not using right now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
            Working...
            X