p90 hicaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p90 hicaps

do these need winding once then put in the gun shoot then remove the mag and wind them again and reload the meg or do you wind them up once then when you fire the gun winds them?

Re: p90 hicaps

no you wind them up manually then put them in and fire away, they are however designed really badly and very frequently mis-feed. your best bet is the silver back mid caps, they have a very good reputation for reliability
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Ok how good are MAG p90 mid caps? I can 4 of them for £60

Comment

the highcaps are fine, just need the feed nozzle dremeled a touch and no problems with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart267 View Post
          the highcaps are fine, just need the feed nozzle dremeled a touch and no problems with mine.
          that may solve some problems but the mechanism that is used in the p90 mags has been shown to be faulty
          Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Ok how good are MAG p90 mid caps? I can 4 of them for £60

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122489 <-- asked the same question not that long ago mate.
              Originally posted by fuzzhead
              I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

i did post a fix for the hicaps a while back, ill see if i still have the picture detailing what you have to do
                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

MAg highcaps are very good!!! 190 rounds aswell... bit of a bugger to load... but tis the same with all p90 mags
                  FOR SALE
                  7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                  , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Don't do it! Don't use the high cap! Put it down, take 5 paces back and use a mid cap! Phew, that was a close call :D
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

would the same apply to G&P M4s?

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptiionZ View Post
                        would the same apply to G&P M4s?
                        No. P90 high-caps are unique because they need to operate horizontally. M4 mags use gravity to feed the mechanism, so they are far more reliable than P90 high-caps which use a positive-feed follower to push the BBs into the mechanism. That's why the P90 high-caps jam more.

Comment

I have a 300 round hi-cap and it doesnt always feed in a bb so you get quite a few misfires, however, silverback mags (150rds) are spring and work perfectly, im assuming this is a TM p90 your talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                            No. P90 high-caps are unique because they need to operate horizontally. M4 mags use gravity to feed the mechanism, so they are far more reliable than P90 high-caps which use a positive-feed follower to push the BBs into the mechanism. That's why the P90 high-caps jam more.
                            lol yeah i noticed i posted in the wrong thread was supposed to be a G&G M4 thread. i noticed this morning i had posted in the wrong place but i could remove the post :S

Comment

What I have noticed about ALL the mids I have for my P90, both Silverback and Mag, is that they NEED to be slapped in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sav2011 Find out more about sav2011
                              Working...
                              X