Ammo ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo ??

Been looking on various sites and there seems to be alot of ammo types and weights, which is the better ammo to get for range and accuracy for a AEG??

cheers

Tony

Ask about joining the UNIT

Re: Ammo ??

Read this

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15624

Comment

Cheers for the advice

Has anyone used the hard shell paintball rounds? I saw them in a shop today and wondered if these were used for the MILSIM games where players have 30 round mags like the real deal ??

Comment

NO dont use them, for one you will get beaten up, and 2 if they break then you have paint all stuck in your barrel
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

2bh people wouldnt like paint all over their kit for a start, and these bb's arnt great as they can break inside your mag, barrel, hop up etc
          Originally posted by Teddykiller
          I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan245 View Post
            2bh people wouldnt like paint all over their kit for a start, and these bb's arnt great as they can break inside your mag, barrel, hop up etc
            Kinda wondered who would use them, dont worry im not planning on doing it :D

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy View Post
              Kinda wondered who would use them,
              the same people who use those hamsters testicles that you can buy off the market!:D

i would sujest excel.2s or .25s. they are awsome! absolutly love em, and they are super accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy View Post
                Cheers for the advice

Has anyone used the hard shell paintball rounds? I saw them in a shop today and wondered if these were used for the MILSIM games where players have 30 round mags like the real deal ??
                They aitn supposed to be used in guns over 220fps or they explode inside the gearbox and destroy your gun

Been there done that
                Tom
                Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stealthy Find out more about stealthy
                Working...
                X