Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jg bar 10 = hfc vsr 11?

Hey guys

I'm looking to start a sniper project , so I'm looking to buy a clone and upgrade.

I would go with the obvious choice of the BAR 10, but I can;t find a single one in stock from any retailer

Now, almost every retailer now has the HFC VSR 11, which has the 'real shock' weights

Would it be just as easy to upgrade as the BAR 10 with real VSR parts?

And would taking the weights out increase fps, and is there an airbrake like on the BAR 10?

Thanks
    A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Re: Jg bar 10 = hfc vsr 11?

Had one of these YEARS ago. It really want pants. Might be different these days, considering the advancement of cheapsoft since then. But I wouldn't touch one again
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I'm guessing the internals won't be up to much, but it's gonna be more of a project

I'm selling some stuff and I'm going to get upgraded parts, I was just wondering if the HFC one was as easy to upgrade as the JG/TM ones?

Comment

Just get TM its a no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
          Just get TM its a no brainer
          Yeah, but there's no point paying the extra money when I'm gonna change most (if not all) of the internals anyway

Comment

Just trust me get tm its better in every way even when upgraded if you want the best you will need deep pockets .

Comment

If it's a project i wouldn't even dream of getting the TM. The stock on the JG is better, the hopup doesn't need to be shimmed like the TM, you won't have to drill out the cylinder pin as the JG doesn't have one. Also, and this is the biggest point the JG doesn't have feeding issues like many upgraded TM's develop

Comment

Bar 10 every day of the week. Stock is far nicer than the tm
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Look at it this way. When you come to sell the rifle one day will your add read like this?

For sale Heavily upgraded JG BAR10 £250

Or?

For sale Heavily upgraded Tokyo Marui VSR 10 Pro £400

Get the TM! The small cost saving made by getting the clone you will get back by selling the parts you take off. No one wants BAR10 parts but TM will always sell.

Plus it is the superior Gun.:D

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                    Look at it this way. When you come to sell the rifle one day will your add read like this?

For sale Heavily upgraded JG BAR10 £250

Or?

For sale Heavily upgraded Tokyo Marui VSR 10 Pro £400

Get the TM! The small cost saving made by getting the clone you will get back by selling the parts you take off. No one wants BAR10 parts but TM will always sell.

Plus it is the superior Gun.:D
                    but being as the internals will be completely stripped out, the exterior is all that is left..and the finish on the stock is much much better on the bar 10.. i have a tm one and a jg one right here sat next to each other, and the bar 10 looks far nicer. the internals of a tm that you would sell, although you could make a couple of quid, is in my opinion, not a good enough reason to go for the one with the cheaper looking stock..
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone but I think everyone has missed the point
                      I wanted to know if the HFC VSR 11 (another TM clone) is the same as the JG BAR 10?

Comment

If your changing the internals mate, whether it's a clone or not it wouldn't matter. But to answer your question, yes i do believe it's a clone of the TM vsr

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sparticus515 Find out more about Sparticus515
                          Working...
                          X