Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm Fn-57 components.

Alright lads,

What i'm after is if anyone knows where I can purchase some of the following or if they're available;

1. Metal slide & body for a Tm fn-57
    2. Upgraded hammer & recoil springs
    3. If anyone knows if crye precision are doing the same similar holster for this gun as they have the glock to allow for torches and silencers etc (kinda aimed at B.E.N)
    4. Any metal components like the slide release, safety etc.

If anyones looked into this before and found anything let me know.

Re: Tm Fn-57 components.

Ok lets get started (by the biggest fan of his TM FN 5-7 on the forum)

1: You won't be able to get a metal body or slide EVER, as the real steel version is policarbonate

2: the hammer I'm not sure, but you can get upgraded springs

3: As you said, B.E.N probably knows

4:Can also buy after market parts, but same answer as one
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      Ok lets get started (by the biggest fan of his TM FN 5-7 on the forum)

1: You won't be able to get a metal body or slide EVER, as the real steel version is policarbonate

2: the hammer I'm not sure, but you can get upgraded springs

3: As you said, B.E.N probably knows

4:Can also buy after market parts, but same answer as one
      Yeah pretty much the same wall I came up against, I was hoping that with it being a bit of a bigger beast then most pistols some clever chappy might of just wacked a metal kit out

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
        Yeah pretty much the same wall I came up against, I was hoping that with it being a bit of a bigger beast then most pistols some clever chappy might of just wacked a metal kit out
        I don't ever see it happening ant, and I'm sure theres an upgraded hammer. Not 100%
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

There is a chinese clone which is metal so you could gut that and use it, and i *think* (could be wrong) that ratech *might* have made a metal slide for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
            There is a chinese clone which is metal so you could gut that and use it, and i *think* (could be wrong) that ratech *might* have made a metal slide for it.
            Cheers mate i'll have a look, with a few mods it'll probably be cheaper then a kit anyway!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
            Working...
            X