Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&g flash hider help

Dunno if this should be in tech,
    Anyways, i cant seem to find an allen (hex) key the right size to fit the locking screw, a 1.5 is too small and a 2 is too big, i cant seem to find the right tool for it, help?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: G&g flash hider help

it should just unscrew
    is it a top tech model as ive got a G&G flash hider in front of me an there is now were for a locking screw
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

What G&G gun is it?
      102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

My plastica GR16 needs a 1.5 to unscrew, if it's one of those perhaps the screw is worn?

Comment

No its a top tech g&g gr16 r5 and its brand new, i just want to get to the thread and put a supressor on it :/ i will get a pic now, also ive tried about 8 different sets of keys, all of the 1.5s are too small.

Comment

Comment

I don't know about GR16s, but have you considered the possibility that the flash hider is glued on, rather than held on by that screw?

I have several flash hiders that have a 'screw hole' like that which actually does nothing at all - you can just unscrew the flashider without doing anything to it. However the only gun I've ever had with a glued on flash hider was a G&G FS51. Read about all my fun getting it off here:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65902
              102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Originally posted by Longshot View Post
                I don't know about GR16s, but have you considered the possibility that the flash hider is glued on, rather than held on by that screw?

I have several flash hiders that have a 'screw hole' like that which actually does nothing at all - you can just unscrew the flashider without doing anything to it. However the only gun I've ever had with a glued on flash hider was a G&G FS51. Read about all my fun getting it off here:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65902
                Ive just tried to unscrew it, its definately held on.

Comment

Just looked on other sites, it is the screw holding it, it is defo a hex key, but none say the size needed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                  Working...
                  X