ICS Sig 551

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS Sig 551

Anybody used an ICS Sig 551? Looking at getting one as a replacement for my M4 but can't find many reveiws. Also, some sights say they fire at around 330 FPS but others say up to 420 FPS. Don't mind downgrading if i need to but for that kind of money i'd rather have something i can use straight out of the box.

Re: ICS Sig 551

Yes I have used one and in fact still own one.

Certainly one of my favorite guns and has been very reliable. It survived me falling on it bearinig in mind I am 6ft4 and fat that is some achievement in my opinion lol.

I have mine set for Urban due to folding stock it works for me.

The only downside I have encountered on a full day of single shot the battery is a little tired by the end of the day so either two batteries or Lipo which ever suits.

If I asked if I would buy again the answer is yes!
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

i have a sig552 and have reviewed it extensively - if you google it you can find it is all i'm allowed to say here!

Comment

Thanks for info guys. Found your review just after i'd posted Yosser. Very informative. Got 1 ordered.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IanB420 Find out more about IanB420
        Working...
        X