X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me 'n' Two Tone.

Hey,

I'm under 18 and I just want to get these two questions cleared up:

1) If I legally obtained a RIF I can use it at a site (such as ukara dad bought it).

2) Can I LEGALLY use a two tone gun, without supervision or ukara, at a site if I put some camo tape over the two toned area. If the camo tape was applied at the site.

Cheers, The Gnome.
    sigpic

Re: Me 'n' Two Tone.

1) yes if you put nothing towards it.

2)The supervision would depend on your sites insurance i believe and yes

Comment

Originally posted by gnome1 View Post
      1) If I legally obtained a RIF I can use it at a site (such as ukara dad bought it).

2) Can I LEGALLY use a two tone gun, without supervision or ukara, at a site if I put some camo tape over the two toned area. If the camo tape was applied at the site.
      1) Aye you can, as long as (as answered above) you don't put any money, or do anything in exchange for the RIF (such as offer to clean cars for a month etc)

2)I think it depends on site rules but in general I think the rule is as long as you take the tape off at the end of the skirmish day it's ok.

Comment

Ah right sweet one mate might just invest in some tape instead of a whole new gun :P
        Thanks a bunch.

Cheers, The Gnome.
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gnome1 Airsoft, Rugby and Computer. Entertaining life.... :P Find out more about gnome1
        Working...
        X