X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a scope for this gun

Im buying this soon, and i want to put a scope on it,

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5645

which scopes on the zero one site would work with it?
    sigpic

Re: Need a scope for this gun!!

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2467
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2487
    I run these two
    sigpic

Comment

Something small, like an eotech, theyre not very big, however acogs look good too. Not gonna link any but Hk is an option for cheap clones.
      Also look at the CM16 raider, it has a Ris System and a crane stock for a similar price
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I'd personally just keep the iron sights....

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
          I'd personally just keep the iron sights....
          I agree. If you want to put a scope on, it would look better if you bought a gun with a RIS on it
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Re: Need a scope for this gun

I personally use one of these: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4246, though you'd be needing a RIS riser for that, but those are cheap as chips off of the bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
              I agree. If you want to put a scope on, it would look better if you bought a gun with a RIS on it
              then gun does have ris on it though

would probs go for an aimpoin on a high C mount so it gets over the A sight, stuff like acogs, 552's would also lookg good imo

Comment

It has a rail under the carry handle.

Comment

thanks all for the advice!
                  sigpic

Comment

My point is that iron sights are better than a scope.
                    An acog will be hard to use for a new player and is a little bit pointless on a non DMR or at least long range aeg.
                    And an aimpoint/RDS is no clearler, infact maybe less clearer than iron sights and guess what? iron sights are cheaper and won't be shot out.

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
                      My point is that iron sights are better than a scope.
                      An acog will be hard to use for a new player and is a little bit pointless on a non DMR or at least long range aeg.
                      And an aimpoint/RDS is no clearler, infact maybe less clearer than iron sights and guess what? iron sights are cheaper and won't be shot out.
                      This, I have owned red dots and ACOG's and have always proffered irons, Optics just look good =/
                      Hate.
                      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                        This, I have owned red dots and ACOG's and have always proffered irons, Optics just look good =/
                        I agree optics can make a nice gun perfect however so can irons if its done right and anyway I assume this person is a new player so I would suggest practicality over looks when your new.

Comment

I disagree with the last two comments. I've got an aimpoint and i far prefer it to iron sites. If you use a RDS properly, with both eyes open and focussing on your target rather than the scope then it works brilliantly. When i use mine i can hardly see the outline of the scope, just the dot superimposed onto my vision.

I find iron sights far more restrictive and far slower to aquire a target with.

Just promise me something, whether you choose to use the irons or get a RD, please actually shoulder the rifle and use it properly. Don't be one of those idiots with their rifle sat ontop of their shoulder like an RPG looking down the side of the damn thing!

Comment

If you put the red dot on a side rail you can look down there lol

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by plainlazy44 View Post
                              I disagree with the last two comments. I've got an aimpoint and i far prefer it to iron sites. If you use a RDS properly, with both eyes open and focussing on your target rather than the scope then it works brilliantly. When i use mine i can hardly see the outline of the scope, just the dot superimposed onto my vision.

I find iron sights far more restrictive and far slower to aquire a target with.
                              Fair enough but I am pretty much the polar opposite to what you said so it's probably a personal thing. Also A red dot might cost like £40, is the extra clearness you get worth £40? is it £40 better than irons?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TomCW22 Find out more about TomCW22
                              Working...
                              X