AK on a budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK on a budget

Ok softers, I'm new to the game, played for the first time tonight. Seriously hooked, and looking for what to invest in.
    Conditions?
    Needs to be an AK - 47 or 74
    Ideally want a folding stock - top or bottom, NOT side folding
    Max 350fps
    Cash available around the £250 mark including battery and charger.Preferably lower as also looking for a back up pistol for which I have a bit more put aside.
    Compatibility for buying extra mags.

All help and suggestions appreciated

Many Thanks

Free

Re: AK on a budget

TM's are fantastic but a little over your max budget
    sigpic

Comment

I was just looking at that, any idea what the zero one 8.4v 1500mah stick batteries are like?? Or would you recommend another?? For a decent rifle I'd be willing to drop my price abit on the pistol.

Thanks for the quick response too.

Comment

Cyma AKM or the Cyma Romanian AK. Both very solid guns and come under your budget

Comment

Agreed on a Cyma
          Their AKs have a stupidly good reputation and they have just about every style to choose from

Comment

I have recently upgraded one from new. You would have to do nothing to it.

Pity you have only just had your first game and have to wait 2 months and 2 further games to be able to buy anything non fluro. Thats also providing you are over 18. Don't mean to be condecending but most people who just start do not understand the regulations.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

As above, get your defence sorted, then look toward the Cyma range.
              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I've looked alot at the Cyma range, obviously due to the price, but was unsure, you know the saying, you get what you pay for.
                But you guys may just sway me back that way. I've seen a few reviews that rated them quite highly, but just wary, coz once my small budget is gone, repair/replacing will be strictly a xmas/birthday thing.

Comment

I've seen the Cyma AKMS with wooden furniture for <£200. You may have to downgrade the spring, but that's not an expensive job.
                  Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

freerider Middle aged, unfit, overweight. Need I say more??? Find out more about freerider
                  Working...
                  X