Anyone else done this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else done this??

Ok so, I haven't started Airsoft yet, but as i've said before, I've got plans in motion to start in a couple of months from now, around march/april sometime.

But already over the last 4 months I've bought quite a few things already to get prepped. Here's what I have so far:

British Soldier 95 trousers & shirt
    Soldier 95 Under Armour
    ACU BDU set
    Webtex Combat Assault Vest
    Warrior Assault Systems RICAS in olive drab color

Now, for someone who hasn't even started airsoft yet, at least from my perspective, that's quite a bit of kit, and has cost a penny or two.

At the moment i'm now eyeing up getting a CADPAT woodland set, shirt & trousers. I'm looking at the website right now and i'm not sure what decision to make. lol

Is there anyone else who's done this before?? Or am I clinically insane?? :D

Cheers guys

Re: Anyone else done this??

dont worry im sure we have all done that!!!
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

First off, this belongs in the newby section. Secondly, actually play to start with, then think about it more.
      sigpic
      Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
      I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Have been playing for two years and have only one Fleck set for winter and one DPM set for summer.

It's up to you to see what kit you like but only have as much as you need, a gun is more important than the kit your wearing, it's great to look good but you have to shoot back at some point.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

I've been playing for 6 months and only have 1 DPM set. Why bother with so many clothes when you could the money towards a nice AEG?

My feed back
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
            I've been playing for 6 months and only have 1 DPM set. Why bother with so many clothes when you could the money towards a nice AEG?
            maybe his partner is into him dressing up behind closed doors

and if you fancy CADPAT dude then you won't go wrong getting a BDU, it's amazing! But would definately start gaming or concentrate on essentials before you invest too much into the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyfaedd Von View Post
              maybe his partner is into him dressing up behind closed doors

and if you fancy CADPAT dude then you won't go wrong getting a BDU, it's amazing! But would definately start gaming or concentrate on essentials before you invest too much into the sport.

Yeah there is that aspect about not investing too much too soon. But the CADPAT camo does look a darn good camo. I guess I just like the idea of having different BDU's to wear for alternating loadouts

Comment

yeah mate i would actually rent first get a feel for the game then buy all this stuff first mate ; )

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sisko Find out more about Sisko
                Working...
                X