Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebr? Dsr-1? M700?

Morning/Afternoon to you lovely guys and girls of the ******* *****

Basically im going to be in the market for a sniper at some point soon probs october/ November...

Those are my 3 choices ive narrowed down to... but can you guys persuade me from your previous experience or any of you guys got experience with those bad boys...

Merci
    If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Re: Ebr? Dsr-1? M700?

What Brands are you looking at? There are a few manufacturers of EBRs and M700s. That'll help us give a better answer to your question.

Comment

my budget is about a 800/900 pounds

Comment

I would suggest the G&G or G&P EBR, the DSR1 needs some DIY mods to run properly and then you came across the standard gas gun issues!! Now for the M700 I'd suggest STAY AWAY from Tanaka, they are WAY overrated and you should change almost all internals and still will be a so-so gun very prone to break, I own 2 and I have worked on 4-5 others...
        IMO the best base out there is the VSR for 2 main reasons a) very good hop up b) plenty of upgrade and spare part available.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

If you want a nice EBR and you've got a high budget - like you do :P.
          Then, you could always go for the RA Tech WE M14 EBR you can get it for about £700, from TQ.

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

The ratech ebr is great, G&G also make a nice one
            sigpic

Comment

The RA Tech one is Gas btw. So if your looking for an AEG, I'd say go G&G..... And avoid KART. :D

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

I was looking at the g and p one with TM internals

Comment

Ebr, I have an ares one and it's an awesome bit of kit.

Comment

If you want THE best EBR it is the G&P and TM one and there can be no debating that.

DSR isn't great but looks quite nice.

Have you considered the CA M24? It's not that different from the 700 but it can be upgraded to perform a lot better.
                    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

The DSR 1 is one of my favourite sniper rifles, I'm going to get one of them soon. Along with another 5 sniper rifles :D
                      Originally posted by Tiercel
                      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Haha gosh... I may get th g and p ebr an unfortunately I won't be at the event this year due to international work... So next year I'll come and get DSR-1

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

woody549 Chilled as a panda in the zoo Find out more about woody549
                        Working...
                        X