X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can't decide

YES!! The legend lives!! Unleash the horror on this thread!! *evil laugh*
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Cheytach M200, everyone knows they am bestest sniperz riflez infect gunz in teh worldz, themz yoused in CoD!
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5775

Comment

What am bestest gun? well personally the search function am bestest gun, it fires at a pokey 1 SP3S ..thats search per 30 seconds if you didnt know, you know harh arharh ...

jeez dude REALLY ...as said above this has been asked..again..and again..and again..and again, youll soon come to realise also that ALL THESE GUNS..work exactly the damn same, so whatever makes you wetter Mrs bitoni ..is the one you go for.

wait a minute..whoa whoa now..pureairsoft actually made a very good suggestion!? ..well..i take my grudge back for joining in your thread that had me going mad for 7 days..i too agree on his sentiment G&G are very good, i have their man16..and it works and it gets my kills..

Comment

nooooo it's all bout the barret 50 cal because you need a 50 cal to fire little bb's because 50 cals amm the bestest gun eva no lie bruv

Comment

Bbbbaaaaaazzzzzzooooookkkkkaaaaaaaaaa!:d
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

nononononon get the at4 cos your gonna be getting kills acros the map with it

Comment

oh how the leviathan smiles

Comment

What better than a AT4? A 500lb BOMB!!!!!

And its great to see you again purcy, I've missed you :D
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Tallboy bomb, better still get a big kill streak and you get a nuke.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

XRaptorX love for weapons, have fired a few live too... Find out more about XRaptorX
                      Working...
                      X