Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thigh Holsters

Hey guys,

Wondering if you can add in your experiences etc of drop leg or thigh holsters.

Basically after getting my new plate carrier and already having a vest I need a new drop leg. My old one is knackered and falling apart as it was a cheap job off ebay.

I am looking for universal (its going to need to fit an MEU an M9 and a Glock 19) with preferably a pistol mag pouch on but also needs to be able to not flap too much whilst running and not try to pull my kecks down when it starts slipping on the one point on the belt, (if you know a 2 point thats in stock within the uk please let me know as I can't find a damn one anywhere at all thats cheap)

So give me your suggestions and remember no linking retailers etc.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: Thigh Holsters

Blackhawk drop leg works a dream
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I use a Blackhawk Omega Elite Airborne for my M9. You'd need to look at the sizes to see what range is compatible.

As for pulling your trousers down: You should have a separate belt for the holster, etc.

Comment

I do normally its just a case of the thigh holster gets uncomfortable when its running down my leg due to it loosening.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
        Working...
        X