Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle Pouch

Hi everyone

I've been looking for a bottle pouch as I wanto carry bbs or some water or gas for when going out, this is to go around my belt, i have a viper la forces vest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Bottle Pouch

I normally get Flyye MOLLE vests and pouches. You can get away with using either their Radio pouch (like me) or an actual water bottle pouch they do.

*Edit*

This is my radio pouch. I normally carry water, but that's a 3000 bottle of blasters in there.

Comment

the only problem is I dont have MOLLE i have a viper tac vest but, is there a way I can get one just to go on my belt.

Comment

oh and thanks for the pic and replying.

Comment

If the pouches have molle on them you can just snap them onto the belt. It might slide around a bit as it wont be secured properly but its will be there.
          G&G all the way, no other say!

Comment

oh cheers I probably can just get some clips or something to hold them in place, ill do that then thanks.

Comment

What Flubber said. You can loop the straps around your belt. Once around your belt, you can run the straps down the back of the webbing on the back of the pouch for a tighter fit. An advantage of doing this is that you can simply slide it around to move it out of the way, rather than it being in a fixed position.

Comment

that is also a good idea cheers when I get one then i'll see how it fares, thanks.

Comment

This is an M4 pouch on a Viper Security belt. Should give you an idea of what I was trying to explain.

Comment

yeah i see now thanks. :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X