remote claymore problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote claymore problems

After attempting to test fire, i am having a few issues gettig the mechanism to function on my remote claymore. ive tried new batteries, it lights up, push the fire button but then nothing. does anyone have any experience in fixing these? or know of a retailer who is able to repair.

Stuart

Re: remote claymore problems

Some guy on YouTube did a review on claymores and said, that they don't always work with the remote, and that you should try using 'trip wire.'
    That probably didn't help, but it's just an idea if you can't get it fixed in time, for the next time you wanna use it!

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

I checked that and it works but was more concerned with the remote function. Cheers

Comment

How far away have you tried it.
        Odd as it may seem, sometimes being too close is a problem. It's kind of like shouting at it.

Comment

The other thing to check is how tightly you have set the trigger mech.

On the ACM ones, if you push the retaining section down to hard, the remote actuator that pushes it up may not have enough force to release it a set the claymore off.

They take a bit of playing with to set right, but are worth it once you get the hang of it.

Comment

Claymore are in a word.... pants!

You need top quality batteries in both the Claymore and the remote to make it anywhere near usable. I ended up modding the mechanism, and even then wasn't that skirmishable.

Great idea on paper.... any practical use in airsoft.... probably not!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
              Claymore are in a word.... pants!

You need top quality batteries in both the Claymore and the remote to make it anywhere near usable. I ended up modding the mechanism, and even then wasn't that skirmishable.

Great idea on paper.... any practical use in airsoft.... probably not!

I remember when you blew up the Marshall with yours haha

Comment

I had one the remote was pants! Don't bother with it use the small hole on the trigger mec arm to attach a wire of some sort
                Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
                The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

My friend brought one and the catch didn't quite move enough to let go. Time to get the file out my friend. If that's your problem.
                  Please do not advertise on the forum

Comment

Took mine apart and shimmed the release as it didn't always work I also filed a little if the catch and that helped.

Most important is the Claymore batteries as any less than fully charged batteries will not have enough to realease the catch.
                    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Bad memories of these, loaded one as per the destruction leaflet (yes it actually came with one), went out to the game zone, finally found a sneaky good spot, carefully placed it down at a slight upward angle to get maximum dispersal and 'thap' damn thing took me out as soon as I put it down. Grrrr. out of the game before Id started.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stuart267 Find out more about Stuart267
                      Working...
                      X