Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m16 circular handguard help

hi all

could anyone tell me where i might be able to source the handguard cap ( nearest the front sight ) for a set of a2 circular handguards? i believe that it is the triangle one but am struggling to find one, i dont know how much of a difference it will make but the handguards are real steel ones. i could also do with the full length m16 fake gas tube as well

i hope this is in the right section if not mods could you please move to the correct section

cheers in advance

urban

Re: m16 circular handguard help

Technically, Zero One only!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

they only have an ics one which i dont think will work on real handguards ( someone correct me as i may be wrong )

if they will great zero one can have me money if it will work

Comment

ICS handguard caps won't work with non-ICS handguards. They're a little smaller in diameter.

Comment

D-Boys make an armalite handguard cap that is supposedly real steel size, but its worth looking into it, including postage it comes in at a shade over a fiver
          In war there is no prizes for the runner up

Comment

is that for a triangle cap or round one? as any round one i have tried dont work they are real steel guards and are meant to be used with the a1 triangle handguard cap i believe. if its triangle one could you pm me where you found it at that price

cheers for all the help

urban

Comment

yeah i have 2 different types of those including one with the same pattern as in the pic and it doesnt fit ( shame considering the price :-( ) i have sourced one now, its from a real steel company parts supplier but they should do business with me so all good, thank you for finding a possible solution though as all help is much appreciated

cheers all for your help

urban

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

urban spec-ops Find out more about urban spec-ops
              Working...
              X