revolvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revolvers

hi there guys im looking to but a pair of airsoft revolvers, but i've never owned one. i would really appreciate some feedback as to which brand of revolvers, ie tanaka, marushin etc is the most reliable and accurate.
    cheers
    v.a.k

Duel wielding pistols is hard enough, especially when it comes to reloading, but revolvers... you would get more kills throwing your shoes at the enemy! :D think practicality, airsoft isn't a look cool contest!
    sigpic

Comment

Re: revolvers

lol i hear you but i want it for a western inspired loadout, i've got me a winchester a stetson and all im missing are me revolvers

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
        lol i hear you but i want it for a western inspired loadout, i've got me a winchester a stetson and all im missing are me revolvers
        im buying me a lever action soooon!

BUT BEING THE KING OF VOLVERS! ill tell you some stuff...

Tokyo marui AVOID
        Marushin AVOID! unless your a collector
        TANAKA..BUY! BUY BUY! collectors pieces and skirmishable I have done it and i have kills under my belt with revolvers

i have owned now 5 tanaka revolvers, 3 are single action armies..why i sold em lord only knows and one m629 and one hand cannon thing i cant remember lol

Tanaka revolvers are awesome but finicky to reload 90% of the time duel wield is fun but its a case of duel wield fire off your shots then get straight back on your lever action.

if you can find some single action armies for the love of god BUY EM AND KEEP EM FOREVER.

Comment

Most people only used one anyway, so save your money... :D
          sigpic

Comment

lol i love my lever action lt purcy it's perfect for cqb, i've got the 1873 randal you have to get one, my next winchester is going to be the full sized 1873, cheers for the info ill post some pics of the loadout when its done but trust me when its done john wayne would be envious im thinking of a pair of tanaka .44 magnums

Comment

@johnny airsoft is boring with aegs i've got loads of them it takes true skill to use a revolver or a single shot weapon, you need skill, speed and a lot of ingenuity which turns a good game into a great game, think of using a revolver as upping the difficulty on a computer game, it gives you a challenge

Comment

the best days airsoft ive had is where i have used guns like single action armies and single shot guns to be honest, it adds a sense of "oh crap i need to hit this guy"

@vAK im getting the full length 1873 mate! and hopefully all going to plan It will be my weekender primary!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyeaves View Post
                  airsoft isn't a look cool contest!
                  Could have fooled me!
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

yes thats exactly what i mean, lt purcy i would love to skirmish with you one day

Comment

yes thats exactly what i mean, lt purcy i would love to skirmish with you one day
                      everyone wants to skirmish with me

*MEGA BLOWING OWN TRUMPET MOMENT*

Lmao jokes

if your coming to the gz weekender then hit me up!

Eh-Viv! airsoft is all about looking cool..depending on who you are, i like to mix it up a little, fun n games with a little bit of added kooky coolness

Comment

@ purcy a friend of mine has the full length winchester it is amazing he gets sniper rifle range out of it trust me its worth it
                        alsoim working the weekend of the weekender which is a damn shame. but if i can get the saturday off and the allow last minute book ins then im going to try and make it btw im after a tanaka m29 6.5 inch i've found one and now i need another

Comment

purcy a friend of mine has the full length winchester it is amazing he gets sniper rifle range out of it trust me its worth it
                          you serious the KTW one? holy crap gimmie gimmie

Comment

yup it's sweet, way better than the randall that i own but im a cqb person and trust me for cqb nothing beats my randall its quick on single shot games all i need are a couple more magazines

Comment

yeah the randall is awesome very cool gun get a holster for it!

and im generally a cqb person but the site i used to go to is now closed n things have changed..

can you get extra mags ive never seen em advertised

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
                              Working...
                              X