King arms M4 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King arms M4 owners

Right i got a king arms casv in a trade, couple of questions for you.
    Does it take a proprietry mock bolt, as mines missing and want to use the bolt lock feature etc, can i buy any fake bolt and install it to work alongside the KA bolt lock feature, or does it have to be the specific KA fake bolt.

Also do king arms guns in general have wobbly uppers. As mines a little bit wobbly and its annoying me lol, any fixes for this?

Thanks
    sigpic

Re: King arms M4 owners

Well the bolt lock I'm not sure about, but the upper is very solid
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Not sure about other bits bud but wobbly upper no, wobbly stock yes and ive had 2
      Originally posted by Bluegill
      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Ahh ok, thanks, i was told all king arms have wobbly uppers, its not mega but a bit of side to side, the main question is for the bolt but no one seems to know lol
        sigpic

Comment

you will need a ka bolt for the bolt lock to work mate, its different from a normal one, as for uppers, my ka m4 is solid with no movement at all

Comment

Originally posted by random-guy View Post
            you will need a ka bolt for the bolt lock to work mate, its different from a normal one, as for uppers, my ka m4 is solid with no movement at all

Just what i didnt want to hear lol, can you even buy em?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
              Just what i didnt want to hear lol, can you even buy em?
              i have never seen them for sale, you cant even mod a normal one lol, ive got a ka bolt infront of me and im trying to figure out how to mod it lol

Comment

Dont mod it....sell me it lol ill pay good money!
                sigpic

Comment

Dont mod it....sell me it lol ill pay good money!
                  hahah i dont even use it in my gun lol,its just sitting here, it is a pain in the ass trying to get it work though lol i thought i had broken something the first time i took the upper reciever off

Comment

sell me the bits i need for it to work then mate, cash waiting, pm me!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

That happened to mine, found out it had bent ever so slightly. Bent it back to shape and you would never have known that it had happened, works brill now
                      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

sell me the bits i need for it to work then mate, cash waiting, pm me!!!!
                        haha sorry dude im going to stick it back into my gun once i switch back to a normal m4 hop, my madbull doesnt like to work

Comment

Originally posted by random-guy View Post
                          haha sorry dude im going to stick it back into my gun once i switch back to a normal m4 hop, my madbull doesnt like to work
                          Thats it, break his heart now :D

Comment

Anyone know if these need a spring to return the fake bolt also? As i can get the fake bolt. got the retainer to hold it back, just need to know if it has a spring to return it, im not talking about the charging handle spring btw
                            sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if these need a spring to return the fake bolt also? As i can get the fake bolt. got the retainer to hold it back, just need to know if it has a spring to return it, im not talking about the charging handle spring btw
                              yeah mate there is a small spring that makes it return, heres a pic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                              Working...
                              X