teams to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teams to join

im in northwest london, thought id look into joining a team, anyone recruiting? ive been playing for a few years now, so ive got experience, but anyone know of any teams around here?

Re: teams to join

Oh Hai Meyer.. again.
    Signature Removed

Comment

hello...what have i done?...

Comment

Teams? I'm sure there are plenty.

Teams that will accept you? I'm afraid they may be somewhat more difficult to locate.

Comment

TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

Originally posted by Jcowley View Post
            Teams? I'm sure there are plenty.

Teams that will accept you? I'm afraid they may be somewhat more difficult to locate.
            Couldn't put it better myself :D

And before you ask, your not joining my team: 22 SAF ( Special Airsoft Force )
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Play well enough in games and you'll get noticed by someone eventually, that or join a team with, get this right....... wait for it...........wait for it........... your friends, now i know that might be a big step, but i'm sure someone will be your friend, and maybe just maybe you can become good enough friends to make a team or join his/her pre-existing team.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
              Kid has issues

Comment

I don't see why some people are being so smarmy in response to this, perhaps they know something I don't, but I think orange had it right, in that play with your mates if you can, maybe start your own team. If you're going to try and join a competitive team chances are you'd be better off waiting for an invitation - the only way to get one of those is to keep up appearances, play hard and most importantly, play fair. Team players will probably be on the look out for other team players, so if you make a good impression then I'm sure you'll find yourself a team before long.

Good luck getting recruited mate
                sigpic

Comment

oh i thought they were more oranised, like not just started by random people, nevermind then

Comment

How else do you think a team would get started, if not by 'random people'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jcowley View Post
                      How else do you think a team would get started, if not by 'random people'?
                      Well you have to send in a request to the Grand Airsoft Federation, and the Government, it then get's discussed over a period of several years and then you have to deliver a blood sacrifice to a witch doctor so he can give it the go ahead, finally you have to pay several millions of pounds to get it registered.
                      That or you can join the Sith and make your own.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                      Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
                        I don't see why some people are being so smarmy in response to this, perhaps they know something I don't
                        it may have something to do with the fact that hes an annoying troll (allegedly)
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

oh god i thought he got banned...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

meyer Find out more about meyer
                          Working...
                          X