X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where do i stand?

A different kettle of fish it would seem.....hmmm
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

But equally this could all be have not known by JOE90, he said he wasnt confident or sure on GBBRs, the majority of people arn't accusing you of anything, its just the way it sometimes goes.

And NPAS para bit does'nt make sense....
      Originally posted by Bluegill
      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
        A different kettle of fish it would seem.....hmmm
        YOu what, your changing sides quicker than an afghan football team supporter! you're the only one who was originally accusing the gun of being broken by the guy and speculating like a madman?!

Comment

I mean I cant adjust it by hand because its been threaded by Joe as stated in a previous thread.

Comment

Originally posted by brewer17 View Post
            I mean I cant adjust it by hand because its been threaded by Joe as stated in a previous thread.
            ah i see whats it firing on normal nozzle as not all need a npas

Comment

Originally posted by Discoshrew View Post
              i cant see how the trigger or bolt could be damaged in transit & if theres video evidence of it firing before being sent i too can only come to the conclusion that the buyer unfortunately did something wrong upon arival & use.

easily done with new platforms to any user.
              Just like to point out this is not a new platform to me.

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                ah i see whats it firing on normal nozzle as not all need a npas
                It chrono'd at 355 with the original valve. Which to me and a retailer is pretty damn low on a gun without a Npas and running on propane.

Comment

Nothing was snapped in there i can hundred.percent garuntee it. as proven by the video that ive got dated and timed on my phone. a solid reason why i will not be trading back.
                  sigpic

Comment

And the uk models were produced to fire that low on the original valve ask anyone who knows
                    sigpic

Comment

If you can't work it out like gentlemen then there is always small claims.

Seller accepts the NPAS is screwed although this is not mentioned in the OP. If this was not made clear in PM's then Seller should foot the cost to replace and install (or take it back as not as described)

Other 'New issues' outside of those mentioned in OP and PM's a 50% deal sounds fair to my mind

Its all about what was known at the time for sale I think. Anything new that could not have reasonably occured during transit needs to be resolved by seller. Anything else is down to the buyer.

Hope they can work it out

Comment

Ive offered to pay for a npas, i havent skirmished it as it wouldnt ever work as id like it to. Ive given my utmost to help resolve this, and still am commited, nothing was snapped in there when i sent it, and the video proves it. Hence why i was dubious about swapping back, the npas is adjustable by hand just not by tool as the head is burred/threaded.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brewer17 View Post
                          It chrono'd at 355 with the original valve. Which to me and a retailer is pretty damn low on a gun without a Npas and running on propane.
                          No its not mate, the WE G39 was the first to have a batch to be designed for the uk market, ie sub 350 on green. The fact here is the NPAS is a white white elephant

Comment

I would say this needs to be dealt with privately now as the ZeroIn members don't have enough details to be Judge and Jury....
                            Signature Removed

Comment

Even with this part broken the gun still fires. However because the part is broken, not enough gas is being released from the magazines which is causing the performance problems, IE low FPS and range issues on full auto. It may seem to a novice that this gun is full operational when firing it. But until you take it apart you wont notice the problem.

Im going to post a video tomorrow showing this gun and how it operates even with this part broken.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
                                I would say this needs to be dealt with privately now as the ZeroIn members don't have enough details to be Judge and Jury....
                                tis true

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                                Working...
                                X