X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what am bestest usp?

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
    wow good things then
    Not promising! Each is different, like every airsoft gun... But it is good.
    Others till I die

Comment

All the KWA umarex stuff is their newer system 7 line and if you were to import you`d save a lot of money for the bit of hassle and wait it will cost you.

The old non system 7 copy kwa usp`s are not called umarex that`s the easy way to spot the difference that and the plastic slide.

The match has the comp so it a bit longer and gets a tad more fps on green gas I think its around 370 where as the .45 is around 350 if I recall the videos I watched correctly
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
        All the KWA umarex stuff is their newer system 7 line and if you were to import you`d save a lot of money for the bit of hassle and wait it will cost you.

The old non system 7 copy kwa usp`s are not called umarex that`s the easy way to spot the difference that and the plastic slide.

The match has the comp so it a bit longer and gets a tad more fps on green gas I think its around 370 where as the .45 is around 350 if I recall the videos I watched correctly
        With regards to the fps, that's about what I've heard as well. My friend runs it on Abbey Ultra and gets a little under 350, iirc.
        Others till I die

Comment

kwa`s errm twinglish on their system 7 is "System 7 is more powerful, hard recoil kick, and efficient in gas flow & less "cool-down effect" for rapid shooting. Offering better stability, recoil action & performance of this gun"
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

The most beautifully crafted and best feeling GBB I have ever owned was a Tanio-Koba USP Tactical. It was sublime.

Unfortunately this was massively countered by its atrocious performance.

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post
              The most beautifully crafted and best feeling GBB I have ever owned was a Tanio-Koba USP Tactical. It was sublime.

Unfortunately this was massively countered by its atrocious performance.
              you bugger :D i was looking into that one and you got my hopes up haha

Comment

you bugger :D i was looking into that one and you got my hopes up haha
                Honestly, I'm almost certain if you take it to a techie he can bring it back to speed. This was a long time ago when I first got into airsoft but in retrospect I'm sure it was something stupid like terrible hop or terrible barrel.

The hop just seemed to be weak as hell no matter what you did with it. I could piss further than it shot... Everything else was stellar.

Additionally, I've seen mixed reports on performance. Others have not experienced such problems. Another notable thing was the slide. I have not seen anything like it. Allegedly it was ABS but it was cold like metal and appeared to be extremely durable. I wouldn't have any trepidation about running it on propane.

Comment

hmm its cheap for what it boasts to be too which is worrying =/

Comment

hmm its cheap for what it boasts to be too which is worrying =/
                    It is? I thought it was retailing for around 110 - 130? I wouldn't call that suspect for what it is personally... Perhaps Mr. Koba is just more generous than the likes of Tanaka...

Comment

It is? I thought it was retailing for around 110 - 130? I wouldn't call that suspect for what it is personally... Perhaps Mr. Koba is just more generous than the likes of Tanaka...
                      well with a name on it youd think they'd sell it for bundles and ive seen it for 125 lowest

Comment

well with a name on it youd think they'd sell it for bundles and ive seen it for 125 lowest
                        If I was you I'd be tempted to get one and if it isn't performing to par take it to a GBB techie. I'm certain its something ridiculously trivial that's holding it back. I do like KSC USP's but they just didn't compare to my old TK in terms of everything bar performance. If I knew back then what I knew now I would have taken mine to my local retailer/techie to have it tinkered with.

I don't know... I love my pistols, you are talking to someone who would rather skirmish with a GBB Skorpion with its lower and upper receiver held together with a cable tie than an AEG.

Comment

If I was you I'd be tempted to get one and if it isn't performing to par take it to a GBB techie. I'm certain its something ridiculously trivial that's holding it back. I do like KSC USP's but they just didn't compare to my old TK in terms of everything bar performance. If I knew back then what I knew now I would have taken mine to my local retailer/techie to have it tinkered with.

I don't know... I love my pistols, you are talking to someone who would rather skirmish with a GBB Skorpion with its lower and upper receiver held together with a cable tie than an AEG.
                          haha :D so the quality of the thing is second to none then?

Comment

haha :D so the quality of the thing is second to none then?
                            Definitely (boy, you'll be mad as figs if you get it and think otherwise)

The slide is exquisite, trades are deep and sharp, Grip is deeply stippled and sights are fantastic, trigger pull is responsive and well balanced, hell, even the off-green greyish colour on the slide is impressed me. Oh and the travel and sound of the slide is absolutely beautiful.

Hopefully someone else here can back me up on this one?

Look at this http://www.justpistols.co.uk/tkusp.htm

Comment

Definitely (boy, you'll be mad as figs if you get it and think otherwise)

The slide is exquisite, trades are deep and sharp, Grip is deeply stippled and sights are fantastic, trigger pull is responsive and well balanced, hell, even the off-green greyish colour on the slide is impressed me. Oh and the travel and sound of the slide is absolutely beautiful.

Hopefully someone else here can back me up on this one?

Look at this http://www.justpistols.co.uk/tkusp.htm
                              yeah i hope so you have me interested now :D its a shame a certain supporting fire shop is out of stock but the one one there looks great. i am a bit worried about performance though =/ i wouldnt want to have to start upgrading and sticking god knows what into it to get it performing well. saw a vid on youtube with a guy apparently hitting a guy out from a long distance BUT hes upgraded his to the nines =/ worrying

Comment

yeah i hope so you have me interested now :D its a shame a certain supporting fire shop is out of stock but the one one there looks great. i am a bit worried about performance though =/ i wouldnt want to have to start upgrading and sticking god knows what into it to get it performing well. saw a vid on youtube with a guy apparently hitting a guy out from a long distance BUT hes upgraded his to the nines =/ worrying
                                Worrying? That is good news to me. It means there are things that can go inside it to make it better. That might sound ridiculous to someone well versed in GBB's but the first question I asked myself is 'what other things can I even PUT in this?'

My guess some Marui parts are compatible since Mr.Koba is afterall, someone who was working with Marui IIRC.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                                Working...
                                X