Importing...again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing...again...

My m8 has ordered a RiF from the hong of kong,I've never used the company myself and I've never ordered a RiF from overseas anyway,I've ordered plenty of kit though.
    I digress.....he ordered it about 5 days ago and immediately got a confirmation but he has heard nothing else since..should he start worrying?
    I can only find good reviews about an Asian hobby shop..Cheers...

Re: Importing...again...

will take a lot longer than 5 days to arrive from there mate.

Comment

Check their shipping procedure, I ordered something from HK, it was meant to be posted within 48-72 hours, 5 working days later it has still not been posted,

It wouldn't be the first time the site I bought off (not the asian hobby shop) are slack about posting items.

So anyway, I emailed them, demanding they post out my item Monday, or i'll open a paypal dispute, It may seem like overreacting, and giving them time may result in it getting posted eventually, but a retailer should keep to their promises.

Sometimes these companies need a little kick in the rear to get things moving.

And to this:

Originally posted by pete
      will take a lot longer than 5 days to arrive from there mate.
      I think the problem is, its not been dispatched after 5 days. Not that is hasn't arrived after 5 days.

Edit: I have had a bad experience of waiting months for something from that shop, gave up and got a refund via paypal in the end. Wasn't a gun though

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
        Check their shipping procedure, I ordered something from HK, it was meant to be posted within 48-72 hours, 5 working days later it has still not been posted,

It wouldn't be the first time the site I bought off (not the asian hobby shop) are slack about posting items.

So anyway, I emailed them, demanding they post out my item Monday, or i'll open a paypal dispute, It may seem like overreacting, and giving them time may result in it getting posted eventually, but a retailer should keep to their promises.

Sometimes these companies need a little kick in the rear to get things moving.
        CK did that happen to be a bear of the esoft? I had the same problem, but a couple emails later and got the items in the post about 4 days later :D
        "Light a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and you'll keep him warm for a lifetime."

Comment

The mountain where I usually shop are very good at comms I'm not so sure about these,that's what I was asking for conformation of reliability really..as in is he going to get it...

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Numa View Post
            CK did that happen to be a bear of the esoft? I had the same problem, but a couple emails later and got the items in the post about 4 days later :D
            Yes.

Basically, find out their processing time and ask why it has not been processed yet.

The mountain can be pretty pants as well. I mean, not always, but the only one I havent had a problem with is R***.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

i bought all kinds of junk from China and HK and shipping usually takes 7-14 days to arrive in the UK.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
              Working...
              X