What's the best gbb scar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best gbb scar?

WE seem to be all I can find any help? And what are they like to use?

Re: What's the best gbb scar?

WE
    WE
    WE
    WE

Because WE are the only people that make a GBB SCAR
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
      Because WE are the only people that make a GBB SCAR
      He's only right!
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

=] ok that may be why thts the only brand I can find then lol you know if there any good?

Comment

Mine's pretty sweet. Few aftermarket parts. Npas/lightweight bolt carrier etc and you're good to go.

Very skirmishable. Used mine all day today.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I have one and I buzz off it! Had an M4 and sold it because I can't put my Scar down. Downside is the hinge plates are pros at cracking and would NEVER use CO2 in mine due to it. Other than that, I've had no problems!

Comment

Gen 1 WE scars have a weak hinge plate which can snap but i highly doubt you would get a Gen 1 SCAR from new

Gen 2 this was fixed

Now you have the gen 4(?) Which is open bolt and should work perfectly fine out of the box apart from needing a NPAS to bring the FPS down to legal limits

Some things need to be "fixed" out of the box from enw to prevent any issues arising

Just watch the video bellow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA8bu...=youtube_gdata
              Hate.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                Gen 1 WE scars have a weak hinge plate which can snap but i highly doubt you would get a Gen 1 SCAR from new

Gen 2 this was fixed

Now you have the gen 4(?) Which is open bolt and should work perfectly fine out of the box apart from needing a NPAS to bring the FPS down to legal limits

Some things need to be "fixed" out of the box from enw to prevent any issues arising

Just watch the video bellow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA8bu...=youtube_gdata
                I got a Gen 1 Scar bought for me....Still love it though. Buying a new one for my Birthday (which is on Friday)

Jesus you know you've hit rock bottom when you start buying yourself "toy" guns for your own birthday

Comment

I may be mistaken, but don't VFC do a SCAR GBB?

Rob

Comment

Ive got a WE open bolt gen1, man after issue after issue i can finally skimirsh with it! The hinge plate will go for sure! and defo if you ugrade that the second part that will go is the hingeplate connector part 27 to be exact! i dont care what people say but that will go. I bought 3 of those from RA TECH and all three broke, its some kind of crap pot metal which cant stand shit! so I went about and made my own..so be weary on that..
                    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

darkchild92 Find out more about darkchild92
                    Working...
                    X