Hop rubbers for madbull tightbores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop rubbers for madbull tightbores

Hi all, what would you say is the best hop rubber for a sub 350fps rifle using a madbull tightbore barrel?

Recently tried a madbull red and Madbull blue and just seem to get poor results.

Re: Hop rubbers for madbull tightbores

i recently had a "LAYLAX PROMETHEUS SOFT HOP RUBBER (PURPLE)" in my g36 (has a madbull tightbore in it)
    i found it worked great
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Really?...lol.

I have a 350 AEG that had fantastic range with a Madbull Blue and a Madbull H nub, fish spacer are they?
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

If you have problems with the mad bull rubbers, speak to Midas about his own Clear rubbers! I use one in my PDW, and that gets decent M4 range, which is good for a PDW! Also just put one in a project M4, but until I put a working motor in it then I can't comment on that!

Comment

Yup had problems and it's all lined up fine :/

Had a madbull red in a sniper rifle with H nub at 500fps but accuracy was crap, so replaced the H num with a normal and fps went up to 700fps.... No idea why really.

Currently got a P90 with a TM rubber and thats great but thats on a sub 400mm tightbore, im wanting a 500mm+ MB tightbore but a good hop rubber combo.

Thanks for help so far.

Comment

That will be a 509mm Madbull Black python, Madbull Ultimate hop up, you get a Blue rubber with the hop up so fit that....Sorted.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

ive got a madbull ultimate which comes with a blue rubber,but i ve also got a firefly black, which do you think would be better suited for my madbull tb its for my pdw running at no more than 350 fps
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

The firefly would be far better. Also it's a good thing to note that the nub that comes with the ultimate unit is useless. Even with the hop turned off it's like having a normal one all the way on.... and some more!

Comment

good shout on the nub...ive got a shredder type concave,that i wanted to use....btw the hopup is also going to have the illuminator...that wouldnt make a difference though would it
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

what nub would u guys suggest for the ultimate hop up unit ?

Comment

Midas told me to use a "X spacer" basicly madbull's version of a H=Nub but designed for the ultimate hop unit.

Comment

I use a Guarder clear (silicone) rubber and nub in my MP5 and SCAR with Madbull V2 barrels, absolutely fantastic results

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                          good shout on the nub...ive got a shredder type concave,that i wanted to use....btw the hopup is also going to have the illuminator...that wouldnt make a difference though would it
                          The illuminator won't make any difference no. However the concave spacers won't work very well with the Firefly rubber. You'll need the Firefly buffer or a stock nub for it to work best. Also the SCS works best with very soft hop rubbers. Guarder clear's work well.

Comment

Madbull Blue, Guarder & Prommy Purple seem to give good results.

I love my firefly for lower FPS setups though. Haven't had a chance to try the R-Hop yet.

Comment

I tried a Madbull blue in my ICS SA80 - absolute rubbish results. With the hop full off the bb's were still going skywards with .2,.25 and .28 BB's. Refitted my cheap and cheerful TM one and normality was restored.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
                              Working...
                              X