SG1 Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG1 Mags

Hey, over the weekend I was looking at a 2nd hand SG1 (non-G3 version) and was interested in buying it, the problem was that they're supposedly quite rare and require a special kind of mag that feeds from the centre as opposed to the back as with some G3's, I was wondering if anyone has any advice or knows where I can get hold of these mags?
    Thanks
    In war there is no prizes for the runner up

Re: SG1 Mags

Hi. A brand name and a few pics would help immeasurably as what you are describing does not make much sense.

Comment

apologies, no pictures as this was a used gun on offer at EAG, unsure of the brand as well (not on form today) it is a G3 variant, but not a conversion like the ones in the classifieds, i will try to track it down and get back to you with that, in the mean time sorry for not making it clearer its just one of those things that's quite hard to explain

Comment

could be the "well" one and if it is steer clear, they are quite poor
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Originally posted by heythatsmymilk View Post
          apologies, no pictures as this was a used gun on offer at EAG, unsure of the brand as well (not on form today) it is a G3 variant, but not a conversion like the ones in the classifieds, i will try to track it down and get back to you with that, in the mean time sorry for not making it clearer its just one of those things that's quite hard to explain
          As a basic guide it goes like this.

Tokyo Marui. Bloody excellent gun shoots like a demon but is all plastic and creaks like a bugger! But would be my choice.

Classic Army. Metal body well made very pretty shoots nice but does cost more than others.

Jing Gong. Clone of TM shoots OK and is pretty well made but could do with a few tweaks nice with rail kit.

Well. Excellent for making holes in soft soil before planting carrots.

So if it's not one of the first three I would walk away and get a decent one.

Comment

thanks for your help, much appreciated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heythatsmymilk Find out more about heythatsmymilk
            Working...
            X