Best MP5 mid caps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best MP5 mid caps?

I'm thinking of getting an MP5 as my next gun and because I prefer mid caps I was wondering what were the best mid caps? I've found Star, MAG and King Arms ones in stock and I was wondering what were the best out of those three. I'm personally leaning towards the MAG ones as I've had a set of MAG M4 mids and they're amazing. I had some AK Star mids and they were awful and really didn't like to feed.

I just want to gather some more opinions before I buy just so I get the right ones first time out rather than having to buy some different ones a few months down the line.

Re: Best MP5 mid caps?

Star Mag and King arms are all plastic mind.

I like the G&P mid caps as there metal, there a bit more expensive but you can pick a box of 10 up for about the cost of 4 high caps.

Comment

I have used the MAG ones, they feed flawlessly once you bed them in. I just filled them all up say 3-4 times and emptied them again each time. I used them in my old ICS mp5 and I can confirm they work in Jg too.
      Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
      The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by dave-yzf View Post
        Star Mag and King arms are all plastic mind.

I like the G&P mid caps as there metal, there a bit more expensive but you can pick a box of 10 up for about the cost of 4 high caps.
        I don't mind them being plastic really. I just want some reliable mags to start with.

Originally posted by DanEly View Post
        I have used the MAG ones, they feed flawlessly once you bed them in. I just filled them all up say 3-4 times and emptied them again each time. I used them in my old ICS mp5 and I can confirm they work in Jg too.
        Sweet. I'm thinking of getting a CA MP5k, I wanna keep the cost as low as possible though lol. I'll go with the MAG ones then as they never let me down.

Thanks guys

Comment

A shop in Peterborough used to sell 6 Classic Army ones at a decent price. I used CA ones and they were flawless. Couldn't tell you if they were the best but never let me down.

Oh, I have used mag ones in different guns and they have been flawless too.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I have some MAG 90rnd mids for my MP5, they're good because they're nice and lightweight so I can happily carry 9 on my rig and not get weighed down. They feed well in my ICS Sportline BUT they don't always feed brilliantly on full auto. Whether it's the gun or the mags, I don't know. But I tend to use semi 99% of the time anyway...
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'd like metal mags eventually but right now I think it would be best just to start out with plastic ones as it's cheaper. With being unemployed at the moment I need to be cheaper :P

Comment

Mag mid caps are a good cheaper option, Classic Army for when you have the budget.
                Trader Feedback.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

I've got MAG midcaps, running in a Cyma MP5K, and they've not caused me any problems yet. I'll be giving them a proper run at the weekend though. Plus, they're very wallet-friendly at under £7 each, or less than £45 for a set.
                  Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I'm using stars, never had any proplems, and that's out of a mix of over 40 ak and mp5 mids

Comment

I use G&P mids in my MP5 and have never had so much as a hiccup from them

Would happily recommend
                      KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cool-breeze87 Find out more about cool-breeze87
                      Working...
                      X