Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&G Combat Machine AEG MP5A4 - Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Combat Machine AEG MP5A4 - Any good?

Planning the next gun, and I was thinking of getting a sub machine gun. Is the G&G MP5A4 any good?

I wish zero one put more specifications on the listings so you could find out how powerful it is without the added springs or what the barrel is etc. :'(
    Originally posted by cool-breeze87
    I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Re: G&G Combat Machine AEG MP5A4 - Any good?

I did a video review you can see here that may help:
    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79750
    AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
    G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Yeh I looked at that but no video actually loads :/ Is it on youtube at all?
      I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

Do you really need to be spoon fed that badly? It takes 2 clicks to get to from the link Dechande posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
          Yeh I looked at that but no video actually loads :/ Is it on youtube at all?
          You need to click on th link in the first post, which takes you to the video on Youtube.
          AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
          G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Originally posted by Jcowley View Post
            Do you really need to be spoon fed that badly? It takes 2 clicks to get to from the link Dechande posted.
            I'm sorry if I... hurt your feelings?

@Dechande, yeh I see it now. The page had nothing on it on my computer so it took about four simple clicks to find it, my bad. Sorry to bother you, my computer is a bit of a fag bag really.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ninja Find out more about Ninja
            Working...
            X