X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Mag for High ROF

Hey Guys,

Just a quick question.

Does anyone know of a box mag that can keep up with a High ROF m4? I'm talking 110 round midcap empty in 3 seconds ROF so its gonna need to be speedy on the motor.

Thanks

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: Box Mag for High ROF

The self winding drum mags like the star one im selling keeps the chamber filled as it has its own batteries to run the motor so doesnt zap your power, didnt miss a beat when I used mine

Hope this helps

Comment

I had one previously a while ago that was dboys i think but didn't feed at all well, if possible im looking for the double m4 type ones over the proper drums.

Comment

Not trying to sound like a willy, but are you sure you want to be rocking up to a site with a high speed set up and a auto winding box mag. Im sure the people one the receiving end would not be best please. Im not having a dig or anything. Or am I saying you over kill. I would go for the electric double mags, a lot neater and clean looking.
        Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
        The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

You mean this type? http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=113720

Comment

Battleaxe mags are very good, they are auto winding, feed fast, and look like a dual mag rather than a box.
            sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Comment

Ohhhhh...lol...You will be hated...

I recon you would be better looking for one of the battleaxe one too, as that really isn't that fast all things considered.

Now 50 a sec and fed from the same battery as your gun...Is something else...lol. Pull the trigger and constant power...
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Ah don't worry about overkill I fire in short bursts its more a case of when I need to lay down a few seconds surpressing fire on the field to keep heads down.

Comment

Ok and those comments are deleted. I am mainly after a drum mag so I am not changing Magazine every 2 seconds in a game, Plus I can then slap a bipod on my M4 and become support gunner almost but lighter than a 249 or m60.

I won't be using this gun for milsim or if I do I will be using the mosfet to down the motor speed.

Comment

both A&K and Laylax do 5000rd auto winding box mags, think the laylax one was up on zeroone for £70 or thereabouts
                    In war there is no prizes for the runner up

Comment

Ha, came to this thread as first result for googling "boxmag for high ROF setup". Well done lads!
                      I too dream of being able to lay down truly intimidating suppressing fire, but was concerned about comments that people would hate you. Really?
                      I'm not sure I'd want to rock super-high ROF all the time, but would like the option. My pipe dream is having a gun with a high-ish ROF and then having a selector switch with "safe-semi-full-11"

Comment

In my g36, not as high rof but not far off, i got an ares smag and replaced the 2 AAs with 4. (3->6v) and it isnt too great, cant keep up, and it gets really hot real quick...
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                        Working...
                        X