Serpa for Hi-Cappa's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serpa for Hi-Cappa's?

I make my holsters myself, so i can fit desert eagle on a blackhawk molle paddle if I like!

And have any attachments too!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by ggujral View Post
      I have ordered myself - against all good advice and ideas here - a Fobus EMC that fits a Hi Capa with a tac light and has a rotating paddle. I know I will only have myslef to blame if it goes all kapoot!

It was less than a third of a serpa cost and 'not needing any mod' swayed it for me. I will update you once I try it back at home on its fit.

The seller sent me this pic by the way....
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?al...ictureid=11072
      Okay... Bad idea this one was!!
      The holsters retention of the gun is thru pressing hard on the pistol... Nothing to engage other parts. So basically a pain to get the pistol in and then a pain to get it out. I have already scratched the steel upper of the hi-capa badly in the two times I tried.

Comment

Haha I did warn you best method to get it in is press the muzzle onto the little cone in the end, then tilt it forward and push in. Then clip on. Be sure the muzzle goes over the cone though, or it'll fall straight back out

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
          nothing wrong with modding the gun to fit as long as its well done. I Prefer it tbh brings it back to its 1911 roots

Have you just rounded the trigger gaurd to make it fit, looks like a clean enough job,
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            Minotaur, it won't be a serpa, serpas have the button release that goes into the trigger guard. A taclight would prevent the pistol from sliding in in the first place.
            Wrong in fact I used it last night, at a Pistol & Gas event - its a Blackhawk Serpa with space for a tac light - also checked around my mates, several of them have the same!

M
            'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
              Have you just rounded the trigger gaurd to make it fit, looks like a clean enough job,
              that and cut the end of the rail off

Comment

Originally posted by Minotaur View Post
                Wrong in fact I used it last night, at a Pistol & Gas event - its a Blackhawk Serpa with space for a tac light - also checked around my mates, several of them have the same!

M
                Picture?

Comment

Not a great photo of the Serpa I know, but will have to do until I can get a better one done.

M

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                  Picture?
                  'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

Id have some sort of comment, but I cant tell what that is!

Comment

That is a Level 3 SERPA Light Bearing Tactical Holster $160 ish tho

Comment

Ah I see! Never knew about Level 3, just level 2. My apologies Minotaur

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ggujral Find out more about ggujral
                        Working...
                        X