Ppsh help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ppsh help

Ok basically I'm after a ppsh and I've seen the one on zero one but I would like to know the fps . And what difference the m90 or m100 spring would make? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by bailey715; 10 August, 2011, 17:17. Reason: Spelling mistake

Re: Ppsh help

which brand ppsh are you looking at? From personal experience I would recommend the Hexagon productions ppsh over the Ares (as a friends has spent more time apart being fixed than in use) also an m100 spring would likely be fine to bring it in just under the legal fps limit.

Comment

It's ares but I would prefer a heaxagon after seeing the reviews so I'll look a bit harder . Thanks

Comment

Get the ST, cheaper than hex and ARES, mine is brilliant, range and accuracy are good, blowback sounds awesome although it does drain the battery a little but overall a great solid feeling gun.
        sigpic

Comment

the st is a direct copy of the poor ares design only with chinasoft poor QC thrown into the mix, I'm sure some of them are great but there will be loads that are terrible out of the box.

Comment

Out of the two people that i know them me included we both have good guns, You really need to have a hold and play with it, it oozes quality which surprised me to say its chinky, it's better quality then most of my other guns and it like with cyma, theyre chinese and they make brilliant ak's. Also regarding the ares design i think they've actually worked out the flaws with the blowback as i know the ares one broke but both of ours are going strong and i've put about 5k rounds through mine.

Or it might be like you say and we're both really lucky
            sigpic

Comment

I have an ares and would highly recogmend it. It is solid and I havent had any problems with it. I put in a M95 spring and it runs 320.8 every time on a .2g bb.
              There are other people that have had problems with their gun but I have had mine for four months without any trouble.
              Ask a question and look stupid, don't ask a question and stay stupid

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bailey715 Find out more about bailey715
              Working...
              X