Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy....

Hey there guys.
    My name is Keltic and am new to the site.
    I am doing a costume piece for an Expo in Feb next year and am looking for a cool looking airsoft rifle. Needs to be quite futuristic looking as it is supposed to be a lasgun. Some of you familliar with the Imperial Guard from Games Workshop will know what I am refering too.
    I might also take up airsofting so it would need to be a fairly decent rifle.
    Any help and advice about the required item would be greatly apreciated.
    As for costs it would have to be fairly cheap possibly up to around £60-£70 as funding is a little limited at the moment.

Many thanks
    Keltic
    sigpic
    "Men of Tanith! Do you want to live forever?"
    "Pain is temporary, Honour is forever"

Re: New guy....

Trying to obtain a Jong Gong Thundermaul may be your best option for that idea. It's effectively an M4 with a body kit on it. Looks sufficiently futuristic.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Many thanks will look into it!
      sigpic
      "Men of Tanith! Do you want to live forever?"
      "Pain is temporary, Honour is forever"

Comment

I was going to say a fn2000 but you wont get one for that price!!
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

A JG Thundermaul also doesn't require the OP to be UKARA registered.
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

To achieve the look you are going for I'd actualy sugest an EBR, if you can find a KART one they are quite cheap

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
              A JG Thundermaul also doesn't require the OP to be UKARA registered.
              how come ive seen two tone thunder mauls then? (pukes)
              for sale on a Scottish based world of airsoft not for a while but there were a while back (pukes again)
              Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
                how come ive seen two tone thunder mauls then?
                No idea?

As it isn't a RIF, or even an IF, it doesn't need either UKARA regsitration or a defense against the VCRA. Certainly no requirement to be two toned, as there is no real world counterpart.

It's entirely fictional.

Comment

I dont think it matter's as it looks gun shapped so the police and public would still thing its real ( there not gun nutz like us :P )
                  Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
                    how come ive seen two tone thunder mauls then? (pukes)
                    for sale on a Scottish based world of airsoft not for a while but there were a while back (pukes again)
                    Seriously? eeeeeeeeeeeew, as if the thunder maul wasn't bad enough on its own

Comment

If you're not necessarily after a rifle, I seem to recall some Hi-Capa kits that look fairy futuristic and cool. However, I'll be brutally honest, your budget is fairly impossible. Especially if you are thinking about starting airsofting with the same gun. Unless you can find a second hand gun on the forums to suit your needs (which to be honest I doubt would happen) I would really suggest you double or maybe even triple your budget.

It's not a cheap hobby...

*EDIT* http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1864 this could be fairly futuristic looking with a slap of paint if you wanted it to be, but it's impractical for airsofting to say the least!
                      sigpic

Comment

possibly a glock carbine kit or something similar?
                        Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tanith Keltic Find out more about Tanith Keltic
                        Working...
                        X